what do you think?
dvorah

Belinda2

dvorah ophir said:
hi Belinda2
they look to me a lot like the singers from the faeries oracle
what do you think?
dvorah

I don't have the faeries oracle and I have not really looked it over I will have to do so. I like the artwork patterns the cards, on most of the cards they are faces of animals? within some of the objects on the cards or they look like that to me. Has to do with angels and the link to getting the wanted knowledge- something like that I got it from the website.
Thank you
Belinda

lark

I used to have them, bought them from the creator at a Mind Body Spirit Expo.
It took ten years to create and it shows in that the concept is "over worked."
The process of doing a reading with them is complicated, all based on a new language you make up with the cards.
I gave them away as it just didn't seem that what I got out of the cards was worth the time I had to put in to understand them.
But you make up your own mind.
I think if you really dedicated this deck as one of your main reading decks and studied it for a long time you would have a unique ability to offer clients with these cards.

Belinda2

lark said:
I used to have them, bought them from the creator at a Mind Body Spirit Expo.
It took ten years to create and it shows in that the concept is "over worked."
The process of doing a reading with them is complicated, all based on a new language you make up with the cards.
I gave them away as it just didn't seem that what I got out of the cards was worth the time I had to put in to understand them.
But you make up your own mind.
I think if you really dedicated this deck as one of your main reading decks and studied it for a long time you would have a unique ability to offer clients with these cards.
Thank you for the information, I sometimes get seduced by the look of the cards and just buy them for that reason. Guess I will pass on those cards.
Belinda