Another Round of Alice Duels the Mexican Loteria

DragonFae

Okay for the weekend I am opening this thread for Alice Duels the Mexican Loteria (Round Two) readings. I will see the level of interest and do as many readings as possible throughout the weekend..

It works like this...I draw three Alice in Wonderland playing cards and place them in a vertical row...and then I draw three Mexican loteria cards and place them in a vertical row next to the Alice cards....The Alice Cards are the "questions" you should be asking yourself about your situation/issue and the Mexican Loteria cards are the answers/advice about the question...

Please post your question or area of life that you would like th reading to focus on. These are in exchange for detailed feedback or a reading whichever you prefer. Thanks!! I will be back and forth all weekend doing the readings...

.traveller.

<.traveller. bounces in, wearing a cheerleading uniform. It's a horrible sight.>

These readings are great! Y'all should try them!

*shakes pom pons like she's trying to strangle them*

dots

hmm interesting concept... Ok here is my question :D

Will I get to go out with James Franco? *what? you said we could ask any question *wink*

LadySquee

This will probably be the last question I ask on the boards for a while...hope you don't mind!

I am a follower of The Secret, and I feel I have attracted a certain person into my life. How do I go about making the relationship a reality?

DragonFae

lol...dots...okay ....I'll play along!!

First pair:

Alice: "There's nothing but hay left now" Question: Why are you asking about something you know will never happen?"

Mexican Loteria: El Corazon (lol) The heart. Answer: He makes your heart beat fast.

Second Pair:

Alice: "Take some more tea, the March Hare said. I've had nothing yet so I can't take more." Question: How can you go out with him when you haven't any sort of relationship at this point?

Mexican Loteria: El Cantarito: (lol again).."The pitcher goes often to the water."...Answer: "You fantasize a lot!!! so you feel as if you have a close relationship with him."

Third Pair:

Alice: "Why is a raven like a writing desk?" Question: What are the riddles in your life that you must solve to make it more exciting?

Mexican Loteria: El Pescado (the fish) He who dies by the mouth. Answer: Talking will not change much........take action!

There you go ...hope it makes you smile!!! Thanks for letting me read for you!

DragonFae

LadySquee ...making the relationship a reality...

First Pair:

Alice: "I'm not a visitor, and I'm not a servant." QUESTION: What role do I play in this person's life?

Mexican Loteria: El Alacran: The scorpian: " He that bites with his tail." ANSWER: You are the person that brings a little "bite" into life. Perhaps challenges old ways of thinking or keeps the person wondering. Adds interest...not boring"

Second Pair:

Alice: "Take some tea, said the March Hare. I've had nothing yet so I can't take more." QUESTION: How can I get more out of this relationship?

Mexican Loteria: La Rana (The Frog) "See the green frog that jumped into your sister?" ANSWER: Continue to play the role of being the one that "surprises. Do not be dull or predictable,"

Third Pair:

Alice: The horror of that moment I shall never never forget!" QUESTION: What if I make a fool of myself?

Mexican Loteria: El Valiente: (the hero) "Why are you running like a coward when you are carrying such a good dagger?" ANSWER: Do not be fearful....you have what it takes to be successful with this situation.

I hope this helps in some small way...good luck with your work with the Secret. Thanks for letting me read for you.

dots

I knew I should've asked a more serious question :D

I love the format of these readings. Very creative and obviously very accurate *in my case at the very least*lol

How is that you came about this format? It's full of personality.

DragonFae said:
lol...dots...okay ....I'll play along!!

First pair:

Alice: "There's nothing but hay left now" Question: Why are you asking about something you know will never happen?"

Mexican Loteria: El Corazon (lol) The heart. Answer: He makes your heart beat fast.

Second Pair:

Alice: "Take some more tea, the March Hare said. I've had nothing yet so I can't take more." Question: How can you go out with him when you haven't any sort of relationship at this point?

Mexican Loteria: El Cantarito: (lol again).."The pitcher goes often to the water."...Answer: "You fantasize a lot!!! so you feel as if you have a close relationship with him."

Third Pair:

Alice: "Why is a raven like a writing desk?" Question: What are the riddles in your life that you must solve to make it more exciting?

Mexican Loteria: El Pescado (the fish) He who dies by the mouth. Answer: Talking will not change much........take action!

There you go ...hope it makes you smile!!! Thanks for letting me read for you!

LadySquee

DragonFae said:
LadySquee ...making the relationship a reality...

First Pair:

Alice: "I'm not a visitor, and I'm not a servant." QUESTION: What role do I play in this person's life?

Mexican Loteria: El Alacran: The scorpian: " He that bites with his tail." ANSWER: You are the person that brings a little "bite" into life. Perhaps challenges old ways of thinking or keeps the person wondering. Adds interest...not boring"

I do think this holds true. With M, my emotions have been a bit hard to control, so I come off as feisty, which I think surprises him, irritates him, and also attracts him. I have talked to him in ways he probably is not used to being talked to, and/or calling him out on things.

Second Pair:

Alice: "Take some tea, said the March Hare. I've had nothing yet so I can't take more." QUESTION: How can I get more out of this relationship?

Mexican Loteria: La Rana (The Frog) "See the green frog that jumped into your sister?" ANSWER: Continue to play the role of being the one that "surprises. Do not be dull or predictable,"

I have to admit, I'm not a very exciting person. I'm not the one that's the life of the party or anything like that. In fact, I am rather boring. But I am blunt, and sarcastic and can be funny, so maybe it is picking up on that?

Third Pair:

Alice: The horror of that moment I shall never never forget!" QUESTION: What if I make a fool of myself?

Mexican Loteria: El Valiente: (the hero) "Why are you running like a coward when you are carrying such a good dagger?" ANSWER: Do not be fearful....you have what it takes to be successful with this situation.

That sounds encouraging! I guess I just needed some reassurance that I am on the right track...guess it's up to having faith in myself.

I hope this helps in some small way...good luck with your work with the Secret. Thanks for letting me read for you.

Thank you so much for the reading. It gave me a confidence boost, which is what I needed, and some reassurance that this can happen and all I need to do is just be myself and he will be attracted to me.