Any important or strange astrological things on Saturday, 5 November?

catlin

Hi there,
As I am just starting with doing Astrology I was wondering if anything strange or important concerning Astrology happened on Saturday, 5 November between 3 and 4 pm (Germany)?

On of my querents had asked me to do a ritual for her and the ritual was pretty crappy. It was her birthday but somehow everything was just weird. I have done other rituals before and everything was fine but this Saturday was just strange and I had the feeling that this day was not so great for doing ritual work.

dadsnook2000

Only one thing . . .

catlin, the only obvious event was the Moon passing over its own north node positio. The Moon was in the sign of Aries, and the north node can be seen as the Moon's own Aries point, perhaps suggesting a larger-than-usual amount of emotional energy being drawn from the immediate environment. almost as if nature itself was overly "electric" and charged with excitement. This could be either good or not good depending upon the person, the event, the focus, the needs of an individual. Dave

catlin

Hi Dave,
Thanks for answering. Now this explains why some animals around behaved so over excited and why I had a feeling of tension.

Crystelle

LOL

I was so wondering why I had this intense sensitivity to everyone around me and both Friday and Saturday night, me, a normally calm and logical person, almost got into TWO fist fights! I couldn't figure it out why I was letting people get to me so much!

THANKS!
Crystelle

memries

catlin

My Birthday was on the 4th. That went off ok but Saturday, the you know what hit the fan !!! Oh was I angry and still am. I have not been that angry for years. Sunday as well. I figure I am a kind, sensitive person with my temper well in control. It takes a lot to push my buttons and this was a lot. I talk about it in another thread..anger.. anyway what a weekend. I do not want to repeat it. I felt I got my power back, told just about everyone concerned off but good. If people are not your friends, why bother ? What an interesting thought to think it had to do with Astrology, which is something I know nothing about at all ! Thanks for the post, makes one think.

paradoxx

It's been a weird couple of weeks, I had to seperate myself from other situations (I guess to make a point, but I don't really care all that much about it) that were getting too childish (or high schoolish anyway) for people in their 20's. Neptune stationary probably has a lot to do with this as we relign our local view to a world view so we can actually function wihtout a punishment of karma!!!

catlin

Thanks for all your input. It was really a crappy week end so let's hope everything will be in tune again!

psychic sue

I wondered the same thing - I had a very spiritual experience on Saturday night and my Auric vision was opened up to me. I was talking to someone who said that he also had a weird experience Saturday night, and he felt many people were experiencing strange things at this time.

Sue x

dadsnook2000

Ready to do it all again?

Hey, the Moon's node doesn't move through the zodiac very quickly and the Moon does transit its own node every month. So, why don't we keep an eye on what happens in another several weeks to see if similar experience occur for each of you? Dave

psychic sue

Thanks for that Dave. I have been practising my aura reading since Saturday, and although I do seem to be able to see it more clearly, it's not as intense as it was on Saturday. I hope it does return to that vivid state.

Sue x