Anybody else have this "problem"?

majah kahlana

So last night I decided to do a comparative reading using all 3 of my oracle decks just for fun. The question was "What energies are surrounding me in the following areas of my life?"
Spiritual, Emotional, Physical, Financial, and Overall (in case I missed something important)
Well, the Magical Unicorns and Druid Animals both went hand in hand and all was well, then i pulled the Faeries and while the cards went along with what the other 2 decks were saying they were not in the same order. In fact they were all over the place lol... Is this typical of the Faeries? It took me another hour to figure out where they were supposed to be in terms of the spread lol.. not that i minded playing with them a little longer but it was 1 am before i got to go to bed lol.

SunChariot

majah kahlana said:
So last night I decided to do a comparative reading using all 3 of my oracle decks just for fun. The question was "What energies are surrounding me in the following areas of my life?"
Spiritual, Emotional, Physical, Financial, and Overall (in case I missed something important)
Well, the Magical Unicorns and Druid Animals both went hand in hand and all was well, then i pulled the Faeries and while the cards went along with what the other 2 decks were saying they were not in the same order. In fact they were all over the place lol... Is this typical of the Faeries? It took me another hour to figure out where they were supposed to be in terms of the spread lol.. not that i minded playing with them a little longer but it was 1 am before i got to go to bed lol.

It's typical of the faeries to like to play. And they want to show us how to be more like them in that. To be playful, and not overly complicate things unnecessarily and to recapture that simplicity and joy from childhood.

They are very playful, maybe they just wanted you to spend more time with them. That is part of their wisdom too.They can be a bit mischevious at times too, but for me it has always been in a fun way. It's a deck that has great wisdom, but is not always "serious".

They don't seem to like it when we get too serious. Maybe they thought you were too worried about the answer and were trying to make you laugh, kindof as though they were doing headstands.

I have seen the deck outright refuse to answer questions they did not like from me. I just sensed they would not cooperate because they did not like how I had phased it. I once did a reading to ask them how I can learn to be more carefree and joyous as they are. But I first phrased the question "What is blocking me from feeling carefree and joyous in the way that they are" They just would not have anything at all to do with that question. Too serious and I guess in the end nothign was "blocking" me. I had to keep rephasing till I got the question right. Or they would not answer.

Babs

Simone

This is interesting and nothing to worry about, in my opinion.

The impression i had of the fae (while they were still with me) is that they can be painfully honest - they might be pointing out the other side of the coin for your other cards? Would that make sense?

lark

Tisk, tisk, tisk.
You should have let them be first.

Emelya

whille i considor my fairies my favorite and in many ways most accurate deck it is my opinion based on experience that they have absolutely NO concept of time (at least not the way we humans think of it). maybe time just doesn't exist for them like it does for us.

Emelya

umm, i'm not too sure where my head was at... fairy land perhaps. you were not speaking of a time line spread at all.

but yes those fae do like to play and jumble. lovely little rascels all of them.

majah kahlana

Ah thank you for the help everyone. Since I first posted my "problem" I have worked more with them and I think it was definitely a case of I should have drawn them first. They said exactly the same things as the other decks just in a different order and i found after going over the reading once again that it made much more sense to put them first and then line the other 2 decks up the way I drew them. Whew.. glad I got that straightened out. And now I know.. Ask the faeries first next time lol.