Aquarian-Cancerian not compatible??

Sarina

I've been told that Aquarian and Cancerian can't get along in love and relationship. Is that true? If it's true, what are the reason? May I know which zodiac is more compatible with Cancer, whether in friendship, love and marriage.

Equusgirl

From my understandings, Aquarians and Cancerians think in completely different ways and have vastly different needs too. Aquarians are logical (usually) and don't seem to be as emotional as a cancer tends to be. Aquarians like their space, in fact *need* space in a relationship...even if it's a business one; while cancers tend to need someone who can sit and listen to them voice their emotional needs, let downs and hopes and dreams. Aquarians tend to see this as "needy" and smothering.

A good match for a cancer is typically a scorpio, a pisces, Taureans and Virgos. Oh and a balanced Libran is sometimes a good match too due to the fact that they both tend to give so much of themselves in relationships and truly want their partner to be the happiest. Rather like losing sight of their needs in order to comply.

Hope this helps

~EG

stardancer

The Moon can help. An Aquarius could have a moon in Cancer, or a Cancer have a Moon in Aquarius, and things could be more compatible. Or perhaps the moons are compatible, like both sharing the same element.

SirenRising

Astrology is beautiful but love happens for other reasons... it's chemistry (it's actually in ower scent - how unromantic) and a mistery (my fav.). Don't worry if your signs don't match... well, wtf, it's so good to dig ower sinastry 8p

firecatpickles

I was born under the sign of Cancer but my rising sign is Leo. My partner is Aquarius. We have been together for over 5 years and we are doing fine --nwither one of us is going anywhere. I do not get along with Virgos, Scorpions or Tauri. Probably more of a Leo than my birthday suggests.

Sarina

" A good match for a cancer is typically a scorpio, a pisces, Taureans and Virgos. Oh and a balanced Libran is sometimes a good match too due to the fact that they both tend to give so much of themselves in relationships and truly want their partner to be the happiest. Rather like losing sight of their needs in order to comply "

Yeah, I heard bout it too. The good match for Cancer is people under Scorpio, Pisces, Taurus and Virgos. But other than that, I think 'chemistry' also play the important role between 2 people.
I'm a Cancerian with Taurus rising sign. ('',)

alphonsine

water and air

SARINA
greetings

i am a scorp maried to an aquarian 18 years
here my take
we, water signs are emotional souls
Air, aquarius....is unto the water sign
a good emotional support sign. (the water bearer)
Since,
many Aquarians are very logical and grounded..
hense, they are represented by the "grid"
he serves to "lodge" my feet in the ground and help me not flow undireted and scattered.
although, i think 1 of the greatest challenges is to be conscious of emotional needs with out seeming to "Mother" them
and..most Cancers are very much "the Nurturer"
i know...i love a "challenge" and a merger with Aquarious is no easy task..
but then, any relationship is work and compromise and learning.
as a strong Scorp woman...he compliments me with his tenderness.

with sincerity
AlP

einhverfr

In general no

In generl, Aquarius and Cancer are just to alient to eachother to make things work.

However, the sun is a small part of the equation. You need to look at the whole chart. What may seem to be an issue for one may be workable for another.

In love we also usually find what we need and general rules don't always apply.