Astonished!

Inzo

O.K. so I'm fairly new to the tarot but last night I had a dream that I was doing a reading for someone. When I woke up this morning I could not remember the cards that I pulled in my dream. I then did a reading where I asked my guides to show me the cards that I pulled in my dream.

The cards I got were 3 of cups, 5 of cups and the moon. I then shuffled the pack, cut the deck three times and did a three card daily reading and I got the same cards!

I was amazed! Has that ever happened to anyone else?

Alta

It does happen surprisingly often. I have seen it and have also seen others post about it. Spend some time with those cards, they clearly are important to your situation.

KMilliron

The king of disks has been haunting me of late. Looked back to my last twenty readings and he was in twelve of them...

SunChariot

Inzo said:
O.K. so I'm fairly new to the tarot but last night I had a dream that I was doing a reading for someone. When I woke up this morning I could not remember the cards that I pulled in my dream. I then did a reading where I asked my guides to show me the cards that I pulled in my dream.

The cards I got were 3 of cups, 5 of cups and the moon. I then shuffled the pack, cut the deck three times and did a three card daily reading and I got the same cards!

I was amazed! Has that ever happened to anyone else?

All the time! When I was first starting out I kept getting the same card (The Sun) over and over and over on a topic I asked a lot about. At least 50 times in a row. That was one of first proofs fir of the magic of Tarot. I knewxit was way too many times to be random and something much deeper was happening.

The thing is for me is that we are not working with a deck of cards and the miracle of random cards coming up.we are talking with an intelligent source when we do readings they has the power to ensure the right cards cone up for us. It makes sense to me along those lines. If yu ask a question, that power wants to answer us and it will.

Babs

The thing fir me is that

Rovay

It is normal to happen. It's divination, after all, it is normal for some... well, strange stuff to happen.

starrystarrynight

Something similar happened to me the other day. I don't read for myself too often, but something on tv reminded me of an old flame (no, I don't have current feelings for him! :) ), and I wondered what he was up to these days. I pulled some cards for one question and thought immediately that even though the generic "meanings" didn't fit at all, that whatever it was that came to me could have been accurate (though it was sort of off the wall...and I proceeded to discard it as a possibility--thinking, instead, that the cards were getting at something else entirely that might have been on my mind, too.) Then, I second and third-guessed myself and threw more cards coming at it from a different angle.

Same cards showed up. Three times.

I had tried to fit "generic" meanings to the cards and came up with some plausible scenarios...but until I asked numerous times if my original flash had been correct after all, the same cards kept coming up. Once I accepted my original thought, I didn't see those cards again.

Nothing like having to be hit over the head with a log to finally get the message...

[It was nothing spectacular...just making the point that it happens. Often.]

Amary

When I first started, I got the Page of Pents in every reading for MONTHS. Once, I was at the local metaphysical shop checking out, and the proprietor had a sample deck next to the register. I idly reached out, turned over the top card, and.... Page of Pentacles. The friend who was with me didn't stop laughing for an hour- by that time, I was getting pretty darn sick of the PoP!

KMilliron

I get seven of swords quite often too. I was showing my friend tarot and pulled a card and it was the seven swords. Put it back in shuffled pulled got seven of swords, and basically repeated it a few times. It was frustrating.

Israel

[The king of disks has been haunting me of late. Looked back to my last twenty readings and he was in twelve of them...]

bad shuffling, maybe...