Astrology apply to pets?

CelestialHorse

I wonder if astrology affect pets? I know my mom's dog (Well was the family dog but not after parents divorced really..) was born in January! (So she's either a Capricorn or Aquarius), but do pets have generally the same zodiac traits as people do?

I know she is stubborn (LIKE ME! :D)

Minderwiz

Pets have their own characters LOL

In principle I don't see any reason that Astrology can't be applied to animals. However we rarely have the full information for a natal chart, even if we buy from a breeder. For those who buy rescue animals it's even more difficult.

I would say that Horary Astrology is probably the best way to look at pet issues, which of course requires the human part of the partnership to ask a question :)

Fortuna

I wonder if astrology affect pets? I know my mom's dog (Well was the family dog but not after parents divorced really..) was born in January! (So she's either a Capricorn or Aquarius), but do pets have generally the same zodiac traits as people do?

I know she is stubborn (LIKE ME! :D)

I once dated this guy who had a malamute. She was very unique and I told the guy that his dog was an Aquarian due to her personality and it turned out she was born early in February. Haha

So I think they do have the same traits! Haha

akirafist

Probably need to take it with a grain of salt. I doubt the dog has the technology prowess of an average Aq rising, but maybe some of the other traits. :)

Fortuna

Probably need to take it with a grain of salt. I doubt the dog has the technology prowess of an average Aq rising, but maybe some of the other traits. :)

Yeah, probably, but the dog was pretty unique! :)