Atomic Tarot deck!

AtomicPixies

Hello!

We are working on a deck right now, and I wanted to share the art and gather up any advice I can! The theme is combining magic and science, since all three in our group feel very strongly that those to areas of the universe are not as far apart as usually considered. And also all being big nerds there are some nerd easter eggs (if we reach one of our stretch goals we actually wanna make an all nerd major arcana people can also get), as well as trying to get a representation of all sorts of types of people in the cards, so it encompasses all of humanity.

Right now were running a Kickstarter to get the deck self published, but after it's made we are going to look into publisher's as well.

Already connecting to people over it has been amazing, and just...so energizing. And looking at the deck here too has been awesome. I feel like a hyper puppy.

tumblr_n75bedRuon1snuswbo3_1280.jpg

The Moon
tumblr_n75bedRuon1snuswbo2_1280.jpg

The World
tumblr_n75bedRuon1snuswbo1_1280.jpg

The Sun
6de34598f9d6ace2d78017470eb9d0a8_large.jpg

The Star

Because of the nature of kickstarter and some of our reward levels involving people having a say in the art, most of it is just prototypes right now.

Also if anyone has any resources for places we could get promoted, interviewed, etc for the KS I would be infinitely grateful. Really any feedback at all would be awesome!

Lizbeth

I love, love, love this deck so far! Thank you for sharing it! I really hope it gets funded and you have a successful kickstarter! It's so hard finding decks that are multicultural AND have great art (imho).
Wishing you the best and will be keeping an eye out! <3

(Already pinned, hopefully the power of Pintrest will help! Lol)

AtomicPixies

Ahh thank you so much! You actually got us to half way with your backing today :D

And yeah, we want a deck that has a little bit of everybody.

And Tesla. He's going to be our Magician. And who doesn't want Tesla.

Lizbeth

It's actually pretty exciting seeing your numbers slowly [but surely!] going up! :D
I think you'll definitely make it and then a busy year ahead for you girls is coming up! ;)
I saw the update, he looks so handsome! <3

AtomicPixies

I know! We're at 2/3rd now! Super excited.

Man he was difficult because there are like...3 pictures of him. And none straight on. I'm glad he's lookin' good.

trzes

Looks like a fun deck! And I always liked this slightly itchy combination of sicience and magic.

Only three days to go. I'll back it before sunday.

Zipgun

Nice bump in funding on your Kickstarter!! Very exciting to see you gain momentum before the 48 hour mark, that's a great sign!

Zipgun

Congratulations on your success!