Beautiful Bisbee Blue Turquoise

GotH

Would someone with stone knowledge be kind enough to tell me what healing properties turquoise has? I was looking through my jewelry box and found a beautiful large teardrop pendant my dad made me ions ago. I forgot I even had it! I guess it is now time for me to connect with it after all these years. Thanks for any info!

GotH

ooohhhhh! very pretty! I love turquoise!

I hope you also noticed the tiny link at the bottom of the page about healing properties of the stone. ;) http://www.durangosilver.com/turqhealing.htm

I didn't notice that link until you said something, thank you! I did do some research on the stone in other sites so I did get some understanding. I get turquoise is good for all chakras. I have so much energy right now it's crazy!

Padma

you are so fortunate to be able to wear it, Goddessof. I never could - turquoise and I have an anti matter reaction when our particles collide ;p

Kudos to your father :) and what a nice memory of him - every time you wear it, you shall no doubt think of him!

GotH

you are so fortunate to be able to wear it, Goddessof. I never could - turquoise and I have an anti matter reaction when our particles collide ;p

Kudos to your father :) and what a nice memory of him - every time you wear it, you shall no doubt think of him!

Well.... Actually here is an update. I think it gave me too much energy to where I was feeling quite a bit anxious. Perhaps the vibes were too strong for me so I decided to take it off for a bit. I do feel better now. I'd be interested to know how it affects you as you say it does. Thanks....