Canadian Border Disruption coming up

Luna's Crone

the will be a Canadian border disruption for shipping coming up on July 2nd for those who are shipping to or from Canada. I don't know if its one day or longer. It must be the first day of the dispute.

i just got an email from etsy cuz i have a shop. They didn't mention ups, fed ex etc/ but it will affect US and Royal mail and other national carriers. I guess they mean just mail shipment.

Nickigirl

It is possible that Canada Post may go on strike starting July 2, but they are still in negotiations so it's still speculation that there may be a mail disruption.

AnemoneRosie

Still frustrating, however. I have two decks in the mail.

WolfyJames

That is quite annoying. I've ordered stuff (not-tarot) and I need to buy online another hard disk in july for my computer upgrades, so I won't know when I get them. Good thing I posted last week (monday) my HLM' yearly renting papers, because if they don't get them in time I might end up being kicked out. Grr... Really frustrating.

blueeyetea

Both parties have to give a 72 hour notice for a strike or lookout. Even though they are in a strike/lockout position, it's business as usual until that notice is given.