City Mystic - Kickstarter!

AJ

It isn't original to them though, there is a much older B&W NY photo deck out there. Just saying. I hope they are successful with their campaign.

gregory

Yes indeed - I have the Siri one from the 1980s.

I hope they will sell extras afterwards, as I have too many kickstarter decks backed at the moment to add another !

Reyan

It isn't original to them though, there is a much older B&W NY photo deck out there. Just saying. I hope they are successful with their campaign.

Oh, the Siri looks quite neat actually. Although at the end of the day, City Mystic and Siri are not very similar :p

JankaV

Oh wow, I must have just got in on that deck then...I received it last week and they threw in a beautiful mini-poster print of the magician too! Beautiful deck.

karen0205

There are actually 3 previous New York themed tarot decks. I would imagine we will see more too. New York is a pretty
popular city with lots of creative people there. I think this one seems to have connection to tarot from the
images I glanced at and was designed by someone who is a reader so I am hoping it's a nice deck. Not something
that someone threw together and called it a tarot deck. I have to spent more time looking at the images.

gregory

If you include the Boroughs - that one is - not good....

Reyan

Oh man, Kickstarter is almost over and they're aaaaaalmost there!

RavenTree

It looks well done but it's just not for me. I wish them luck though.

Reyan

Yay, it made it!

Not sure why no one is interested in this on here.