Coffin = death/illness?

cje

I asked the cards how K feels about me and pulled the following:

Moon - Ring - Woman - Key - Coffin

The first sentence that came to me when looking at the cards is:
K feels that we have an intuitive (moon) bond (ring) and that I'm (woman) important (key) in her life and that we are locked together (woman and key) till death (coffin).

But then coffin can also mean illness?! Is she trying to tell me that she is sick?
Or is she trying to tell me that death is coming soon?

Any suggestions on how I should read that coffin card? Or am I making to big of a deal about that coffin card?! :(
Thanks,
cje

DownUnderNZer

Apply it to how you think a person would feel not anything else....

Coffin isn't about illness or a death of a person in this situation although it could mean an ending or transition.

cje

Apply it to how you think a person would feel not anything else....

Coffin isn't about illness or a death of a person in this situation although it could mean an ending or transition.

Maybe she feels that I'm holding her hostage?
By the way, K is my cat! :) (that's why I thought of something 'worse')
She even "kissed" my cards before I pulled them ;)
I'm just playing around with the cards, trying to learn.

Thanks for your feedback! I keep reading more into the cards and forget to stick to the question. I'm such a beginner! Hahaha!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€

Padma

How does K feel about me?

Moon/Ring/Woman/Key/Coffin

She has a lot of sentimental attachment to you, and feels you have a bond (Moon/Ring) you are very important to her, as you are the middle card in the draw; Key and Coffin, you hold the keys to the food cupboard and the litter box (Coffin meaning box, small dark place, etc.)

As DnZ mentioned to you, Coffin rarely means more than an end, or a small dark space. Key and Coffin here may be as simple as can opener, (Key) to the food tins (Coffin) or if you live in an apartment, it can mean simply you hold the key to the door of the small box you live in.

Maybe it just means she feels that she is yours till the end of her life ;)

I ask about my dog's feelings all the time! lol...

cje

How does K feel about me?

Moon/Ring/Woman/Key/Coffin

She has a lot of sentimental attachment to you, and feels you have a bond (Moon/Ring) you are very important to her, as you are the middle card in the draw; Key and Coffin, you hold the keys to the food cupboard and the litter box (Coffin meaning box, small dark place, etc.)

As DnZ mentioned to you, Coffin rarely means more than an end, or a small dark space. Key and Coffin here may be as simple as can opener, (Key) to the food tins (Coffin) or if you live in an apartment, it can mean simply you hold the key to the door of the small box you live in.

Maybe it just means she feels that she is yours till the end of her life ;)

I ask about my dog's feelings all the time! lol...

Litterbox?! Hahaha how did I forget that there is a litter BOX!! ;) you made me laugh!!

Now that you both got me off the coffin-is-death-thought, and with your help Padma, I realize that key+coffin relates to her having to come insight when it gets dark (key-lock her in the house-coffin) and spend the night indoors. I speak to her telepathically all the times (especially in the evening when I call her it's time to come home...and within 10-15 min she comes home). That's why I thought of moon as an intuitive connection.

This was the first time I asked about my cat. Before I laid the cards onto the coffee table she gave the stack a "kiss". That was really cute โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

Padma you are wrong about "she feels that she is yours till the end of her life" I am sure that she thinks I am hers!! Hahaha ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks DNZ and Padma for your insights on the coffin/box card.
Hugs,
cje

Padma

Litterbox?! Hahaha how did I forget that there is a litter BOX!! ;) you made me laugh!!

Now that you both got me off the coffin-is-death-thought, and with your help Padma, I realize that key+coffin relates to her having to come insight when it gets dark (key-lock her in the house-coffin) and spend the night indoors. I speak to her telepathically all the times (especially in the evening when I call her it's time to come home...and within 10-15 min she comes home). That's why I thought of moon as an intuitive connection.

This was the first time I asked about my cat. Before I laid the cards onto the coffee table she gave the stack a "kiss". That was really cute โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

Padma you are wrong about "she feels that she is yours till the end of her life" I am sure that she thinks I am hers!! Hahaha ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks DNZ and Padma for your insights on the coffin/box card.
Hugs,
cje

Oh! And, Coffin mirrored to Moon then means "resting" (Coffin) at night! (Moon)

Sounds like a happy kitty :)

I wouldn't take the Coffin card ever as death, unless there were a whole other bunch of negative and corresponding cards with it. It would be a long string of cards!

Mostly, the Coffin card comes up for me as small dark place, or resting.

cje

Oh! And, Coffin mirrored to Moon then means "resting" (Coffin) at night! (Moon)

Sounds like a happy kitty :)

I wouldn't take the Coffin card ever as death, unless there were a whole other bunch of negative and corresponding cards with it. It would be a long string of cards!

Mostly, the Coffin card comes up for me as small dark place, or resting.

Yes indeed a very happy kitty :)
Thanks for the coffin feedback...I like the "resting" for coffin...never thought of it that way. Feeling relieved that it isn't such a bad card after all ;)
Thanks!

Teheuti

I asked the cards how K feels about me and pulled the following:

Moon - Ring - Woman - Key - Coffin
Feelings change all the time - more often than we change clothes! Lenormand tends to be most correct over a relatively short time - a few months. The question itself sounds immediate - "I just fed him, how does he feel about me?" "I threw him off the couch; how does he feel about me?"

Without knowing he is a cat, I would interpret the cards: "Currently, he has cycles (Ring) of respecting (Moon) you (Woman), but the answer (Key) is that he is closed or indifferent (Coffin)."

cje

Feelings change all the time - more often than we change clothes! Lenormand tends to be most correct over a relatively short time - a few months. The question itself sounds immediate - "I just fed him, how does he feel about me?" "I threw him off the couch; how does he feel about me?"

Without knowing he is a cat, I would interpret the cards: "Currently, he has cycles (Ring) of respecting (Moon) you (Woman), but the answer (Key) is that he is closed or indifferent (Coffin)."

Thank you for your interpretation. I didn't know that coffin also means indifferent...hmm...I can see the "closed"...good one, thank you!!
It doesn't matter if the question was about my cat, because it's the coffin card that I have been having trouble with. I never really know how to read the coffin. So thanks a bunch for your take.