Comprehensive Daily Spread

FalconRealm

Hi

This is another spread I've devised that comes from a compilation of comprehensive spreads I'm currently putting together.

Personally, I find the one card spread insufficient for my daily intricacies and complexities, so I came up with something that REALLY works for me and I hope it will for you too. Note: this may be done as a weekly spread too :)

I find this works wonderfully well and probably most effectively for me with the John Holland Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck but your deck of intuition will always be your greatest ally :)

LAYOUT ORDER:

.............................................3***1***2
..........................................10*********9
.............................................5***4***6

READING ORDER:

3 - Body
1 - Mind
2 - Spirit
5 - Morning
4 - Afternoon
6 - Evening
7 - General overview of Mind Body Spirit
8 - General Overview of Morning Afternoon Evening
10 & 9 General overview of how the day will flow through read from both central line perspectives.

The four 'outer' cards (ie 7,8,9 & 10) May be read alone even, as a quick and concentrated summary if you are in a fabulous rush or something :D

It's great to make as many notes as possible on your findings and to compare them after the days events.

Hope this brings you alot of insight and foresight!

Love

FR

XX

Rovay

That is quite the daily spread, Falconrealm! I am sure it will be useful sooner or later. My customers usually are happy with a 4-card daily spread, but I am sure those who complain the 4 card one doesn't give enough insight will like that one. Do you think it could also be used for a weekly spread, maybe? In some way?

FalconRealm

Hi Rovay :)

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I did mention that you could use it as a weekly spread - I do feel one should be quite adept with reading tarot for this though because the precisions of the daily portions of the two central lines are obviously 'eked' out over seven days then - but I get a great sense that this should be no problem for you :)

I've tried 1, 2, 3 and four card spreads and still I feel 'thirsty' afterwards. IU hope you will try this some time - I am sure you will see some benefit too :)

Blessings

FR