Cross spread Where is Eva-Britt(dead)

Genna

Cross spread Where is Eva-Britt

I Have a Tv that has began to start by itself all the time. So I asked, where is Eva-Britt (my best friend who died some years back,
19 Tower
4 House 11 Whip 25 Anchor
8 Coffin
Does this mean that Eva-Britt is prisoner in the house? I had asked her to give me a sign.This started when Igot problems at work with people who didn´t like me(anchor,Tower?We have very bad work climate.

Thankful for help.Tower should be over whip,coffin under whip, like a cross.I Can´t get it to show the spread like a cross.
Regards, Genna

Barleywine

I may have some ideas, but I'm pretty sure the moderators are going to ask you to describe how you read the spread, card-by-card, before anyone can comment.

Genna

Thank you for the good advice Barleywine. Thank you for wanting to help.

House she is in my house. Whip the Tv turning on again and again.Anchor she can´t leave the house. House and Tower she is in the house like a prison.House and coffin, she is there alright.Tower and anchorPrison, she can´t leave.Coffin and anchor she can´t leave. Tower and Whip she is angry about the situation at my job or angry that she can´t leave the house..Whip and coffin, she can´t talk to me.I use Mystical Lenormand. where the Tower is a prison.Eva-Britt has never lived in that house.
Regards,Genna

DownUnderNZer

Where is Eva Britt?

Could be for a time she was in a repetitive cycle between a hospital/respite care place and her idea of home in spirit, but for a long time in a place where the non living dwell. The other plane.

DND :)

Genna

Thank you, DownUnderNZer! Eva-Britt died suddenly at home,her sister wouldn´t say how she died. but what you say makes a lot of sense.Maybe she is trapped between this world and the other world in a repetetive cycle. She was ill too, but didn´t go to doctors. Did you mean she is in the other world for long times?That would be good.
Regards Genna

DownUnderNZer

Am home now so can write this better rather than a line and a half at a time plus my phone died as the battery was low. It's life and it happens.

I wanted to add:

Could be even letting you know she has moved from a status of "confinement" or "feeling trapped" to one of "familiarity" and to one that is more of a "comfort zone" for her.

I think your friend has long since "transitioned" and is no longer caught between the physical and spiritual world.

So, try to put your mind at rest that she is in a better place. I know that it is something that can stay with people for a long time when someone passes over unexpectedly and there are questions with no easy answers.

But with ANCHOR and COFFIN she has long since "transitioned" and likely to a "higher vibration" of learning and being with no confusion whatsover.

DND :)

Thank you, DownUnderNZer! Eva-Britt died suddenly at home,her sister wouldn´t say how she died. but what you say makes a lot of sense.Maybe she is trapped between this world and the other world in a repetetive cycle. She was ill too, but didn´t go to doctors. Did you mean she is in the other world for long times?That would be good.
Regards Genna

Genna

Thank you so much, that really helps and puts my mind at rest.I was really worried for my friend.You are so right in all you say.It was a good idea that she is letting me know she is in a better place. Spirits at rest gives signs.I think. I never got any from her before though I asked.I am so grateful to you.
Regards, Genna