Death Reversed & 10 Swords Reversed

Hollyfringe

Hey all,

Wondering about this pair. Maybe its kind of obvious but I'd like some confirmation on how others might read these as feelings. I'm thinking death reversed indicates a blockage in transforming a natural ending into a new beginning, the 10 swords reversed I usually see as a positive reversal, but with Death rx it seems to me like its a major mental depression about not being able to change?

Thanks for any thoughts!

Holly

spookyboo22

Can't believe something is over or unwillingness to let go of the past.
Accept and grow as a motto perhaps.
Its hard to say without context

mingbop

What about:
Death rev- something forcibly taken from you, forced change, making you sad.
10 swds rev - you will take time to recover from this, just try not to dwell on it.

Hollyfringe

Can't believe something is over or unwillingness to let go of the past.
Accept and grow as a motto perhaps.
Its hard to say without context

Thanks spookyboo,

The context is a romantic relationship from the males perspective. The relationship has been over for a number of years but the people involved have been completely estranged. The social group is also taking sides and badmouthing and gossiping about contexts. The woman has removed herself from the entire debacle and is wondering how the situation is panning out.

Hollyfringe

What about:
Death rev- something forcibly taken from you, forced change, making you sad.
10 swds rev - you will take time to recover from this, just try not to dwell on it.

Thank you ming, yes This seems to fit!

mingbop

You're welcome pet, glad it helped you xx

Laurelle

Both indicate something ending, so when this is reversed, I see a refusal to end something. There is a lingering affect. You want something to end desperately, but you can't get around to making it permanently end. Something holds you back from ending it.

Swords indicate mental and words, so the gossip sounds about right. People gossiping won't let it go.