December IOE ~ YDM42 & autumn star

autumn star

Hi YDM42 - here is our thread.

A SELF HELP REFLECTION
(This spread is based on The Four Agreements: A Toltec Wisdom Book, a book by Don MIguel Ruiz)

Card 1 (at the top) Be True to your word. This will guard me against gossip.

Card 2 (middle right) Nothing is personal. This will help me rise over the negative thinking of others.

Card 3 (at the bottom) Don't assume anything. This will help me to communicate efffectively.

Card 4 (middle left) All we can do is try our best. This will help me put my best foot forward.

Is there anything that you would like me to focus on in your reading? I wont be able to do your reading until the end of next week I hope that's ok with you.

:)

autumn star

Hi, I am going to do your reading within the next three days so let me know if you have a focus or not :)

YDM42

Hi Autumn Star-

I am familar with the 4 agreements and I feel like the spread does not need a focus for me. What about you, do you have a focus.

autumn star

YDM42 said:
Hi Autumn Star-

I am familar with the 4 agreements and I feel like the spread does not need a focus for me. What about you, do you have a focus.

Ok, I will post your reading soon.

For mine, a general focus would be great, thanks.

autumn star

Hi YDM42 :) Here is your reading using the Ask an Angel Oracle by Toni Carmine Salerno. http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/ask-an-angel/

A SELF HELP REFLECTION
(This spread is based on The Four Agreements: A Toltec Wisdom Book, a book by Don MIguel Ruiz)

Card 1 (at the top) Be True to your word. This will guard me against gossip. ~ Archangel Chamuel ~ Divine Love

This card features two people in an embrace. One of them leans their head on angel wings, both have their eyes closed in joy or peace. To guard against gossip try to focus on the people who might be involved with love and compassion, this can be very hard but if you try it will help you to stop the cycle of gossip. Look at the situation from a detached point of view, see what wisdom can be gained from the situation or what you are able to learn from the gossipers then you will be allowing the love of the divine into your heart rather than placing blame or gossiping about others and those who might gossip about you. Realize that you are loved and focus on the positive relationships in your life - let the gossipers be while you are enjoying your own loving relationships. Love yourself too - when you are confident in yourself then other peoples gossip will effect you less and you will feel less likely to gossip about others too. Call on Archangel Chamuel if you find yourself in a difficult situation involving gossip.

Card 2 (middle right) Nothing is personal. This will help me rise over the negative thinking of others. ~ Nathaniel ~ Creativity

Nathaniel stands face on this card, flames rise up in front of him - they are the creative fires, related to the sun - they bring light to the world. To rise above the negative thinking of others realize that you are free from their negative thinking, it doesn't need to effect you ...you are free to create your own world and your own life to be as you want it to be, you have the choice not to be the victim of other people's negative thinking. You have creative control and responsibility for your life and the ability to rise above the negativity. Perhaps, a creative outlet would be good to help you take things less personally - such as crafts, painting, drawing, writing or just something that you enjoy and allows to be creative! Focus on how you can create the situation to be as you want it to be.

Card 3 (at the bottom) Don't assume anything. This will help me to communicate efffectively. ~ Archangel Sandalphon ~ Prayer

Archangel Sandalphon sits in meditation and prayer above a pool of waterlillies, he has a star above his head, like a guiding star. Prayer is the way that we communicate with the higher power that we believe in ... perhaps they are asking you to communicate with them more at this time? When we pray it opens the crown chakra and connects us to the divine support system available to us. If you are having communication problems - pray and meditate about the issue and it will help to bring clarity to your mind and you will know what it is that you want to communicate and the clearest way to do so. This is a peaceful card - so perhaps time out and retreat would be helpful to clarify communication issues.

Card 4 (middle left) All we can do is try our best. This will help me put my best foot forward. ~ Micah ~ Time

Micah glows with a greeny/blue light ... he looks out of the card with a thoughtful expression, his hair blows in the wind ... down in the corner of the card is a small campfire surrounded by rocks. To put your best foot forward take as much time as you need to move forward or take action in your life. Try not to feel rushed or like you are running out of time. There is plenty of time to do everything that you want to do, there is no hurry. Being in a rush to do things might make you feel stressed, and these kinds of feelings aren't helpful in the long run. This is also a card that reminds us not to wish our time away ... thinking things like - everything will be better when blank happens - but nothing will ever happen if you keep your head in the future instead of the present moment. Come back to the present moment ... only you can make your dreams come true (with the help of the angels or whatever higher power you believe in as we saw above), but come back to the awareness of now so that opportunities don't pass you by - the same thing can be said for living in the past too much. Take one day at a time, recognize the potential of the present moment and this will help you to put your best foot forward.

I hope that the reading made sense. Interesting spread, I am looking forwad to your feedback.

YDM42

autumn star

Autumn Star a SELF HELP REFLECTION
(This spread is based on The Four Agreements: A Toltec Wisdom Book, a book by Don Miguel Ruiz)
i used the voice of knowledge cards by Don Miguel Ruiz.

“I create my story according to the truth, instead of lies.” A beautiful, strawberry blonde woman, stares pass the pages in her journal which she is holding in her hand. “When I refuse to believe in lies, everything in my life changes, just like magic. As I recover the power of my faith, my will is free again, and what I can do with that has no limit.” This woman is asking you to be sure that you do not limit your reality by outmoded personal belief systems. To guard against gossip, be true to yourself, realize that the truth is--- you create your own story---be sure to base it on your own truth.

Card 2 (middle right) Nothing is personal. This will help me rise over the negative thinking of others.

“I am God’s creation. I don’t need to be what I am not.” In the center of the card is a beautiful blue butterfly on a bright yellow flower. “I am perfect because I am inseparable from the infinite, the force that creates the stars and the entire universe of light.” Accept yourself in all that you are. I cannot help but to feel the blue butterfly may symbolize your emotions, depression, or fleeting feelings that come and go. Embrace and accept these aspects of who you are, and know that even unstable or unpleasant feelings contribute to the happy whole. Nothing is truly negative in you, everything serves its purpose acknowledging this will help you rise over the negative thinking of others.

Card 3 (at the bottom) Don't assume anything. This will help me to communicate effectively.

All of the Drama humans suffer is the result of believing in lies, mainly about ourselves. Our reality is our reality and it’s based on our beliefs- we assume we know-based on what we assume we know about ourselves. We don’t know, so be sure to ask and be open in your communications. The first lie we believe is “I am not the way I should be; I am not perfect. It’s just a story, but we believe it, and we stop being ourselves and start searching for an image of perfection.

Card 4 (middle left) All we can do is try our best. This will help me put my best foot forward.

Heaven is here, but we need to have the eyes to perceive it. When our spiritual eyes are open, we see heaven all around us—we experience truth, love and joy. When lies hook our attention, all we see are lies. Our spiritual eyes close, and we fall from the dream of heaven. Your spiritual vision will help you to put your best foot forward. Remain grounded, and open to see.

autumn star

Hi, thankyou for the reading :)

YDM42 said:
Autumn Star a SELF HELP REFLECTION
(This spread is based on The Four Agreements: A Toltec Wisdom Book, a book by Don Miguel Ruiz)
i used the voice of knowledge cards by Don Miguel Ruiz.

“I create my story according to the truth, instead of lies.” A beautiful, strawberry blonde woman, stares pass the pages in her journal which she is holding in her hand. “When I refuse to believe in lies, everything in my life changes, just like magic. As I recover the power of my faith, my will is free again, and what I can do with that has no limit.” This woman is asking you to be sure that you do not limit your reality by outmoded personal belief systems. To guard against gossip, be true to yourself, realize that the truth is--- you create your own story---be sure to base it on your own truth.

Thanks, I can relate to the quotes that you put in here because I try really hard to be honest and live my life by my own truths and ideals so it is important to remember this and I think that it will guard me against gossip in the future.

“I am God’s creation. I don’t need to be what I am not.” In the center of the card is a beautiful blue butterfly on a bright yellow flower. “I am perfect because I am inseparable from the infinite, the force that creates the stars and the entire universe of light.” Accept yourself in all that you are. I cannot help but to feel the blue butterfly may symbolize your emotions, depression, or fleeting feelings that come and go. Embrace and accept these aspects of who you are, and know that even unstable or unpleasant feelings contribute to the happy whole. Nothing is truly negative in you, everything serves its purpose acknowledging this will help you rise over the negative thinking of others.

I like the quotes here too, the first quote resonates with me that I do not need to be that what I am not. It relates to the above card of being true to myself ... so it's another reminder and I do try to do this but it reminds me to stay on the right path. I do need to work on accepting myself more especially areas - like my shadow side - with emotions and down feelings.

Card 3 (at the bottom) Don't assume anything. This will help me to communicate effectively.

All of the Drama humans suffer is the result of believing in lies, mainly about ourselves. Our reality is our reality and it’s based on our beliefs- we assume we know-based on what we assume we know about ourselves. We don’t know, so be sure to ask and be open in your communications. The first lie we believe is “I am not the way I should be; I am not perfect. It’s just a story, but we believe it, and we stop being ourselves and start searching for an image of perfection.

I have had a few troubles with communications this year as I am not sure what other people have meant or if I have understood what others have meant so being open and asking questions in my communications with other makes sense. I probably need to be more open as I am very private.

Heaven is here, but we need to have the eyes to perceive it. When our spiritual eyes are open, we see heaven all around us—we experience truth, love and joy. When lies hook our attention, all we see are lies. Our spiritual eyes close, and we fall from the dream of heaven. Your spiritual vision will help you to put your best foot forward. Remain grounded, and open to see.

I have been getting the message to remain grounded quite alot at this time - I feel quite grounded but perhaps I need to pay more attention to this. I probably do need to keep my spiritual eyes open .. I have a blinker visions sometimes.

Thanks, it resonated with me :) Best Wishes for Christmas and the Festive Season!

YDM42

thanks for the feedback Autumn Star. I will get your posted before the week it out.

YDM42

Autumn Star, yes the reading made sense, Angels are always my favorite.
I apologize for being so darn tardy with your feedback.

autumn star said:
Hi YDM42 :) Here is your reading using the Ask an Angel Oracle by Toni Carmine Salerno. http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/ask-an-angel/

A SELF HELP REFLECTION

Card 1 (at the top) Be True to your word. This will guard me against gossip. ~ Archangel Chamuel ~ Divine Love

This card features two people in an embrace. One of them leans their head on angel wings, both have their eyes closed in joy or peace. To guard against gossip try to focus on the people who might be involved with love and compassion, this can be very hard but if you try it will help you to stop the cycle of gossip. Look at the situation from a detached point of view, see what wisdom can be gained from the situation or what you are able to learn from the gossipers then you will be allowing the love of the divine into your heart rather than placing blame or gossiping about others and those who might gossip about you. Realize that you are loved and focus on the positive relationships in your life - let the gossipers be while you are enjoying your own loving relationships. Love yourself too - when you are confident in yourself then other peoples gossip will effect you less and you will feel less likely to gossip about others too. Call on Archangel Chamuel if you find yourself in a difficult situation involving gossip..

I love the description of this card, I do feel like my head is constanly on an Angels' bossom when it comes to relationships and love issues. Divine love for me is about loving myself, and coming to the realization that love is what comes from you, inside you and not what comes to you. It's a difficult path for me, and I constanly depend on the Angels to sustain me.

autumn star said:
Card 2 (middle right) Nothing is personal. This will help me rise over the negative thinking of others. ~ Nathaniel ~ Creativity

Nathaniel stands face on this card, flames rise up in front of him - they are the creative fires, related to the sun - they bring light to the world. To rise above the negative thinking of others realize that you are free from their negative thinking, it doesn't need to effect you ...you are free to create your own world and your own life to be as you want it to be, you have the choice not to be the victim of other people's negative thinking. You have creative control and responsibility for your life and the ability to rise above the negativity. Perhaps, a creative outlet would be good to help you take things less personally - such as crafts, painting, drawing, writing or just something that you enjoy and allows to be creative! Focus on how you can create the situation to be as you want it to be..
This is a very powerful piece of advice, others constanly offer advice on what is right and what is wrong, but the truth is I realize we create and the true power is inside of each of us to create the very things we need to evolve and learn and grow and become love.

autumn star said:
Card 3 (at the bottom) Don't assume anything. This will help me to communicate efffectively. ~ Archangel Sandalphon ~ Prayer

Archangel Sandalphon sits in meditation and prayer above a pool of waterlillies, he has a star above his head, like a guiding star. Prayer is the way that we communicate with the higher power that we believe in ... perhaps they are asking you to communicate with them more at this time? When we pray it opens the crown chakra and connects us to the divine support system available to us. If you are having communication problems - pray and meditate about the issue and it will help to bring clarity to your mind and you will know what it is that you want to communicate and the clearest way to do so. This is a peaceful card - so perhaps time out and retreat would be helpful to clarify communication issues..
I've been taking my time out...praying for clarity.

autumn star said:
Card 4 (middle left) All we can do is try our best. This will help me put my best foot forward. ~ Micah ~ Time

Micah glows with a greeny/blue light ... he looks out of the card with a thoughtful expression, his hair blows in the wind ... down in the corner of the card is a small campfire surrounded by rocks. To put your best foot forward take as much time as you need to move forward or take action in your life. Try not to feel rushed or like you are running out of time. There is plenty of time to do everything that you want to do, there is no hurry. Being in a rush to do things might make you feel stressed, and these kinds of feelings aren't helpful in the long run. This is also a card that reminds us not to wish our time away ... thinking things like - everything will be better when blank happens - but nothing will ever happen if you keep your head in the future instead of the present moment. Come back to the present moment ... only you can make your dreams come true (with the help of the angels or whatever higher power you believe in as we saw above), but come back to the awareness of now so that opportunities don't pass you by - the same thing can be said for living in the past too much. Take one day at a time, recognize the potential of the present moment and this will help you to put your best foot forward.

I hope that the reading made sense. Interesting spread, I am looking forwad to your feedback.
Love this reminder that both time and change or inevitable and all things resolve with time. I'm studying this angel, and keeping it close to me as I spend time alone.

Thank you for the lovely reading, it's right on time and relevant to what I'm dealing with right now. Hugs and Happy New Years to you and yours.

autumn star

Thanks for the feedback, I like the angels too and I love this deck :) I hope that you've had a great Christmas and a wonderful new years too.