Deck of the Bastard

seven stars

Greetings....I am totally new here and was wondering if I could talk with someone about the possibility of listing my tarot decks with this site?

One of my customers is a member here & I'd like to get to know the site better & the people here, but maybe someone could message me on the side to tell me the process here cause I don't want to just "promote my product" yanno?

I WOULD like to talk about the decks with people & get their input.

Thanks!

Winterchild

Greetings....I am totally new here and was wondering if I could talk with someone about the possibility of listing my tarot decks with this site?

One of my customers is a member here & I'd like to get to know the site better & the people here, but maybe someone could message me on the side to tell me the process here cause I don't want to just "promote my product" yanno?

I WOULD like to talk about the decks with people & get their input.

Thanks!

Hi

You need to become a paying member before you can advertise, but for the fee you get a true bargain. This site has sooo much to offer, it is infinite. So this would be your first step. Once you are signed up then you can post on the Deck Creators thread or Tarot Trading, or the Advertising thread, whichever suits your needs best.

Hope this helps :)

winterchild

Chiriku

There's also already a thread going about your deck, if you mean the deck composed of different tarot and oracle decks' components. Back in a sec with the link.

ETA: here it is: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=190110

Correct me if I'm wrong, Winterchild or mods, but seven stars would be allowed to participate in thread, no?

Winterchild

There's also already a thread going about your deck, if you mean the deck composed of different tarot and oracle decks' components. Back in a sec with the link.

ETA: here it is: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=190110

Correct me if I'm wrong, Winterchild or mods, but seven stars would be allowed to participate in thread, no?

I am not sure Chiriku... I am not a mod... It must be ok if the thread is already going.... one of those fine line things!!

I like the sound of the deck Seven Stars!

seven stars

Ack ok....I do NOT want to break the rules in here!!!! If I did I apologize profusely & I will go to that page later today when I get time & pay AT if that's what is appropriate. Forgive me if I messed up, I'm tryin here!!

rwcarter

Ack ok....I do NOT want to break the rules in here!!!! If I did I apologize profusely & I will go to that page later today when I get time & pay AT if that's what is appropriate. Forgive me if I messed up, I'm tryin here!!
Welcome to Aeclectic, seven stars. You haven't broken any rules in this forum. As a deck creator (artist or author), you are allowed to promote your deck in the Tarot Decks forum. You wouldn't be able to promote it in most of the forums at Aeclectic, but Tarot Decks is one of the few in which you can, even without being a Subscriber. (You need to be a Subscriber to post in the Advertisements forum, although you can view the contents of the Advertisements folder without being a Subscriber.)

If you have any further questions, please feel free to PM me.

seven stars

I just paid & subscribed & I think I'm ok now....I hope...lol....

I posted elsewhere, maybe not in the right place, that I decided to offer an AT discount for AT members.

Anyone who messages me & wants either of my decks can get them for $45.
(personalization is $8, shipping is $5 in the US)

Hopefully when people get the deck they will be so happy they'll post something nice about it here in AT in return?

Pam O

Adding your decks to the AT "Complete List of Decks", etc

Hi Seven!

I was emailing a friend from here at AT about how much I love the decks I bought from you. In addition to your art, I also love the cardstock! Your decks are fabulous to just shuffle! :grin: I wanted to paste the URL of your deck review, so and I went to find your decks through the "Tarot Decks" link at the top of every page. To my shock, none of your decks are listed in the COMPLETE LIST OF DECKS.
"Oh no! This can't be!" I think to myself.

Your decks are :heart: SO AWESOME :heart: that they must be included, so I went to the bottom of the page to find the link to contact Solandia about adding your decks.....and I found options for you! Choices include a super fast option, a semi-fast option, and a free option, so one of these has got to work in your world. : )

ADD YOUR DECK TO AECLECTIC TAROT

Hello, and thank you for your interest in adding your deck to Aeclectic!

I love tarot art and admire anyone who puts in the effort to create their own deck, and I want to help you promote your work of art to thousands of tarot lovers, readers, collectors and publishers.

There are three options to have your deck showcased on Aeclectic Tarot...
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/suggest/