DevianTarot

CalypsoTea

Hi! This is my first time creating a thread, so I hope I'm doing this all right. Feel free to move if it's in the wrong place, as if I could stop you. ^_~

I was at DeviantArt earlier and found that several members are collaborating on a Tarot for Charity deck. Each artist works on one particular card. Most of the cards aren't finished, but some of them are, and they are really good. I thought that everyone here might find them interesting as well, especially as more cards continue to be completed.

Here's the link,describing the project. The Major and Minor Arcana links show the artists assigned to a card, and the direct link to the completed card if available. Enjoy! ^_^

darkiscross

A ... DA tarot deck? That's so sweet! I've seen the completed cards, and they indeed are very impressive! The lines are smooth. Simply looking at the expressive anime-ish eyes and you'd have read half the story already. The colours are brillient, almost rivaling that of the Dream Tarot. The details are pretty. The poses are top notch.

A must-have for any anime fans out there. Although children's charity is reason enough to purchase a deck.

Hope they find a good printing company so the cards come out properly.