difference between soul and personality cards?

mahimaisme

hey.
i just figured out my soul card and year card...etc.... and i sat down to interpret them and then i realised i don't know the difference between them, or what they mean, specifically.
so please could you tell me about
soul cards
personality cards
hidden factor cards
...the year card i presume is the most important factors this year...?
thanks.
mahima.

Ivy Rhiannon

I've been wondering this myself mahimaisme!

If my interpratation is correct then your soul card represents your positive qualities: your hopes, desires, dreams and goals. Our personality card shows how we appear to the world. The outward expression of our self. Then your shadow card shows hidden or unknown aspects. Things we don’t like about ourselves, and the qualities that would like to disregard or deny.

If I am wrong on this please anyone explain!!! Hope this helps. :)

mahimaisme

thank you! i hope we're correct! otherwise by the time i fugure out we're not, i'll have written 2 pages about me and it'll all be wrong!!
lol.
thank you.
mahima.

Ivy Rhiannon

mahimaisme said:
thank you! i hope we're correct! otherwise by the time i fugure out we're not, i'll have written 2 pages about me and it'll all be wrong!!
lol.
thank you.
mahima.

LOL no prob. I say if it sounds right, then go with it. I believe too that the year card is the summary for the whole year. Some one on here said that on January 1st of the year you calculated, the card takes affect. During this time you have an opportunity to learn the lessons it has to offer. Then after your birthday, you will begin experiencing what you have learned.

However, there are some differences from the method used to calculate your life cards. First we only reduce the number if it is over 21. This is to account for all of the Major Arcana cards. Then we add the numbers in columns, instead of across. To find your year card, add your birth date and month to any year. Let’s use my example for this year:
__09
+_19
=
2034 = 2+0+3+4 = 9
So mine is Strength this year. If you need anymore help I will try to answer your questions. Hope this helps!