Different message from the cards months after?

tarot_quest

Hi ATers,

the answer to my question might sound obvious, but I was wondering what is the mechanism behind that.

In October, I saw a psychic for fun and he predicted that I was going to move for the next lease. When I came home, I did a reading about this and the cards were clearly saying that it would be better to renew my lease and not to move. Turns out that this reader was also off about lots of things.

I will have to renew my lease soon and I love my apartment (it's cheap and nice). The only negative aspect is the janitor who comes randomly and does not respect my privacy (it happened a lot in 2 years...). So I asked the cards yesterday, out of curiosity, if I should move starting from July (or even a bit after) and I was SO surprised that this time, the cards were way much more positive if I decided to move. On the other side, the cards were quite negative if I decided to stay (10 of wands, 9 of swords rx...)

My question is, do you think that the Universe ''changed his plans'' since my first reading? Why am I getting different results now?

I felt that the cards were dialoguing with me, but that I am not there yet (i.e. seriously considering moving).

How can you explain that? Why I did not receive this insight in October?

Grizabella

The reason you didn't get that insight in October was probably because things weren't in place back then for what you were going to need several months further on. Maybe the new apartment wasn't going to be available then or something.

Another possibility is that there still may have been some chance there wouldn't be any need for you to move but now circumstances have become such that it's time to move.

If it were me, though, I'd bring up the rude janitor with your lease holder. Tell them you love the apartment and don't want to move, but this man is making it difficult for you to feel safe and/or comfortable there.

I had a similar problem with the maintenance person here. Instead of knocking on my door when he needed to come in early in the morning, Gypsy barked and woke me up that day so that when I went to see what was going on, I found a man in my apartment that I didn't expect. I let it be known that I wasn't happy with it (but I was nice about it) and it hasn't ever happened again even though there have been three times since then when he needed to come in for routine inspection and to replace screens that were off and to replace light bulbs.

tarot_quest

Thank you Gizabella for the reply! I appreciate it a lot :)

You brought an interesting point when you said that things were not ''set up'' for moving when I asked the cards back in October. It could be a possibility. Thanks for the idea! To be honest, I was not expecting the cards saying that it would be more favorable to move.

I don't know if you or others had this feeling when it is ''time to move'' and that you don't feel at your place at your current residence? I don't feel like that yet... That is why the confusion.

If it were me, though, I'd bring up the rude janitor with your lease holder. Tell them you love the apartment and don't want to move, but this man is making it difficult for you to feel safe and/or comfortable there.

I feel bad about confrontation... I also asked what would happened if I contact the lease holder and I got rx 5 of swords... (not so good I guess)

I had a similar problem with the maintenance person here. Instead of knocking on my door when he needed to come in early in the morning, Gypsy barked and woke me up that day so that when I went to see what was going on, I found a man in my apartment that I didn't expect.

Wow! This is REAL intrusion... My ''problem'' is different. The janitor knocks at the door but wants to access my apartment randomly (like to use a door in my apartment that gives access to the basement of the building) and comes during the weekend in the morning for a ''check-up'' of the heaters (It's my right to sleep on weekends!). He also does not reply to my text if I have a question and I had to ask him 3 times to receive some painting jar (to do the job myself) and when he said he was going to bring it to me the day after, it was not there. Last thing, if he says that he will pass at a certain time, he is always late.

I thought that I could be ok with that, but I realize that I am fed up of people that do not respect me (nor my need of privacy, which is higher than the average person).

Anyways, I am just wondering if things will get worst (10 of wands) if I stay in this apartment...