Do Reversable Backs Matter With Lenormand?

ladybird

I've been in the middle of creating a petit Lenormand and am curious about how people feel about the back? I don't read my Lenormand with Rx but I don't know how many people out there do? Does it matter if the back is rx to you? I have a couple designs in mind, one which is NOT rx, the other is. I know many decks don't have a rx back but I just want to get a general idea about what other people prefer with Lenormand. Please let me know what you think. Thank you.

Alta

I believe that Lenormand cards are never read using reversed cards. The context comes from adjoining cards, or reading them together in set patterns, not via reversals.

ladybird

I believe that Lenormand cards are never read using reversed cards. The context comes from adjoining cards, or reading them together in set patterns, not via reversals.

I've never read them with reversals myself but still wondered if there were people out there who prefer their Lenormand backs to be reversible or not? It must not matter but I want to make the right choice before I go to print these. Part of me wants the backs to be mirrored but then part of me thinks I could create a back that isn't reversible. I thought I'd see what people here thought. Thanks!

Tiddles

I like the way the non reversible backs look. The blue owl is a good example of how nice it can look.