Dog+ mice = stressful friends?

olivia1

Hey guys
I'm learning lenormand so I try to pull cards on everything that interests me ( no matter how silly the question or topic). the more I readings I do the better I will likely get.

Today I asked if someone, who I don't even know, will reply to a message I sent?
Charged card: man

Letter+ flowers+ MAN+ dog + mice

I think the letter + flowers refers to the message I sent and he probably read and found what I said to be flattering. I did kind of flirt with him but not really. Maybe that's what the cards mean? Which is odd because I literally sent the message two minutes before pulling cards. Dog + mice is odd. I read it as saying we will become friends but we will stress each other out. I also think that's because the dog is someone he knows that will say or do something that will cause him stress about interacting with me.

What do you think? Honestly, I think this is probably one of the silliest questions I ever asked the cards and what the cards say sounds so unbelievable that I'm not sure it's even legit. But I thought it would be fun to share in case the cards did turn out right. Crazy things do tend to happen to me

snowmoon

Hey guys
I'm learning lenormand so I try to pull cards on everything that interests me ( no matter how silly the question or topic). the more I readings I do the better I will likely get.

Today I asked if someone, who I don't even know, will reply to a message I sent?
Charged card: man

Letter+ flowers+ MAN+ dog + mice

I think the letter + flowers refers to the message I sent and he probably read and found what I said to be flattering. I did kind of flirt with him but not really. Maybe that's what the cards mean? Which is odd because I literally sent the message two minutes before pulling cards. Dog + mice is odd. I read it as saying we will become friends but we will stress each other out. I also think that's because the dog is someone he knows that will say or do something that will cause him stress about interacting with me.

What do you think? Honestly, I think this is probably one of the silliest questions I ever asked the cards and what the cards say sounds so unbelievable that I'm not sure it's even legit. But I thought it would be fun to share in case the cards did turn out right. Crazy things do tend to happen to me

hi, i would read it as he is not going to reply to you.

Barleywine

In addition to a stressful friendship, Dog + Mice can mean "loss of a friend." It's possible your attempt at communication will push him further away instead of drawing him in. Since the question was "Will he reply?" and not "Will we become friends?" I wouldn't read too much into Man + Dog; he may be a loyal man but it may not have anything to do with his attitude toward you. I'm not sure the reading is saying for sure he won't reply, but he might be disinclined to reply in an encouraging way.

olivia1

In addition to a stressful friendship, Dog + Mice can mean "loss of a friend." It's possible your attempt at communication will push him further away instead of drawing him in. Since the question was "Will he reply?" and not "Will we become friends?" I wouldn't read too much into Man + Dog; he may be a loyal man but it may not have anything to do with his attitude toward you. I'm not sure the reading is saying for sure he won't reply, but he might be disinclined to reply in an encouraging way.

Thank you for you expertise and for helping me. I had no idea mice signified loss until you told me. I think you could be right and that my attempt could push him away. barleywine, without pulling more cards, is it possible to tell if the dog is him or another person? have you ever pulled dog to be a pet? I know that question sounds unrelated and I assure you I'm not simply grasping. I'm just fascinated by the dog card in general. I think it's one of the more enigmatic cards for me. Thank you for always teaching me something new

Barleywine

Thank you for you expertise and for helping me. I had no idea mice signified loss until you told me. I think you could be right and that my attempt could push him away. barleywine, without pulling more cards, is it possible to tell if the dog is him or another person? have you ever pulled dog to be a pet? I know that question sounds unrelated and I assure you I'm not simply grasping. I'm just fascinated by the dog card in general. I think it's one of the more enigmatic cards for me. Thank you for always teaching me something new

I haven't had the Dog come up as a pet in a reading. It's usually either a supportive person or a situation involving loyalty or trust. Here it could potentially mean a "friend of the Man" but it's difficult to see how his friendship with a third party could be affected by your attempt to connect with him. I see it more as the likelihood of him being friendly eroded by the Mice. Maybe he won't trust your motives in contacting him.

olivia1

I haven't had the Dog come up as a pet in a reading. It's usually either a supportive person or a situation involving loyalty or trust. Here it could potentially mean a "friend of the Man" but it's difficult to see how his friendship with a third party could be affected by your attempt to connect with him. I see it more as the likelihood of him being friendly eroded by the Mice. Maybe he won't trust your motives in contacting him.

Thank you and all of what you said is a possibility. I've taken interest in guys before just to be shit down because it caused issues because one of their friends that I had no interest in made it an issue. But the likelihood of friendliness being eroded on his own without influence is also very possible and the way you read it I think is awesome because it taught me a new way to read dig + mice. Thank you so much

olivia1

Update @barleywine you are right. He replied but it was a bit odd. The dog in hindsight must relate to familiarity. He replied to me as if we used to know each other and are catching up. I wrote him all that and his reply was, " how have you been???"

ETA at first I thought his reply was just him being awkward but actually maybe he really does think we know each other and mice means he is confused?

Barleywine

Update @barleywine you are right. He replied but it was a bit odd. The dog in hindsight must relate to familiarity. He replied to me as if we used to know each other and are catching up. I wrote him all that and his reply was, " how have you been???"

ETA at first I thought his reply was just him being awkward but actually maybe he really does think we know each other and mice means he is confused?

Maybe distracted and not giving it his full attention? Seems like a neutral, "safe" reply, not a brush-off but not exactly an invitation either.