Double Sided Decks

Bullfly7

Are there any other double sided decks like Tarot of the Secret Forests?

I really enjoy the nature of this deck and that I can use both sides. Are there any other decks like this? I hadnt known about this deck until one of my other threads but I really like it. Any ideas? Thank you

rwcarter

The only other one I can think of is Zolar's Astrological Tarot. Although it does have images on both sides, it's not reversible in the same way the Secret Forest is though.

Rodney

Achlys

That's really interesting! I've never heard of double sided decks or used one. Now I'm curious haha

Nina*

The Aura-Soma Tarot decks are also double sided (and incredibly beautiful although you have to have interest in Aura-Soma to like them, I guess).

DanThorpe

Do you mean double sided like Zach Wong's Revelations Tarot-truly inventive art and really makes intuition kick in. Although one things for sure, it doesn't hold back much lol

gregory

Do you mean double sided like Zach Wong's Revelations Tarot-truly inventive art and really makes intuition kick in. Although one things for sure, it doesn't hold back much lol
No - decks where the backs are used too.

DanThorpe

oh ok, no then lol, i have a crystal oracle deck where one side is the crystal, the other is all the info regarding it, have to admit not a deck ive gelled well with tbh.
Good luck in finding more though =]