Dreaming abput the future

Schatzy

A week ago I had this dream, where I was walking down the street with my mother to buy something at the grocery store, when we saw a man offering tarot readings on one corner of the street. My mom was curious and she tried to have a reading made by this man, but she only got answers about me. The man told her that I was her biggest concern, so I had to get a reading, but his readings were unusual, because he made us choose prints on different pieces of clothes he had in a box. I couldn't choose properly, because I don't like printed shirts or sweaters, so, while I was chosing, someone came and distracted us and I had to choose again, but all the clothes were different this time, so I got desperate and boom! Dream changed...

Then I was in a very futuristic building I recognized as an underground parking lot and I was in a car, driven by the guy I like. He was driving, but like they do in England, on the right side of the car. Then we left the car and began walking hand in hand, but I suddenly looked at him and asked "what are you doing in my future?" He just looked at me and told me that we were there to meet my cousin, who came walking down the stairs and we began to walk towards her, half running, like in a hurry. And I woke up, startled.

It seems like I knew I was dreaming. I must say, that I am under a lot of pressure because this guy works at the same place where my mother works, so, I can't afford to mess things up. So, it has been a very complicated thing between us, because we texted for a few weeks, then he disappeared. After a couple of months my mother needed surgery, so I met him again at the hospital (they're both doctors) and he seemed so supportive... He gave me the best hug ever, he started telling me "my love" and that kind of things, we went out one time and we kissed, he was still sweet and loving for a few days and then he vanished again.

The day after I had this dream, I met him, but I knew I would have the chance, because I had to go to the hospital and I knew I could not resist to text him. And so I did. But then I changed my mind and never told him where and when to meet me, but when I least expected it, there he was, walking right in front of me... I told him I was in a hurry and I'd text him after I had done what I had to do, but I didn't want to. Just as I was leaving the place, I met him again right at the front door!

We talked for a couple of minutes, he tried to hug me very tight, but I didn't respond, he also tried to grab my hand, but I didn't let him. He told me I was too changed, too cold and distant, but I just told him that we had discussed that matter, cause I told him about a month ago that I was upset by the way he was treating me, not answering my texts and just disappearing. He texted me that afternoon and I told him there is no space in my life for people who are there one day and absent the next day, he told me that it was ok, that he is willing to be there for me if I need anything. But just yesterday I texted him again, he didn't respond, I waited a few hours, texted him again, no answer, so I told him that I tried my best to forget my anger and be friends with him, but that I was done, that I had given up on him.

So... I was wondering if it's possible that I know he belongs in my future. Funny thing is... I'm too hurt to be nice to him again. I don't want any games, I'm not in it if he's not going to make me a priority. I won't beg and I won't wait any longer. I've waited for six months and I'm tired of his lack of determination. I want a man who wants to be with me and I'm not sure he wants me. I guess that's why I was so surprised to see him in my future on that dream :D