dreaming dead people every night

GotH

So for the last 3 nights in a row, I've been dreaming about dead loved ones. A nephew and now an ex boyfriend. I find it interesting that I have never dreamt about these people before until now. They have been dead for awhile and never appeared before. My nephew was doing some rather insensitive stuff in the dreams and the ex was acting jealous of another man in the dream. I can't seem to figure out the pattern because my nephew wouldn't be cruel like that but the ex did have a very jealous personality.

I'm just wondering why I'm dreaming about dead people so much lately and why they are showing so much negative energy in the dreams?

Curious if anyone else has ever had the deceased flooding their dreams and if you ever understood why?

BrightEye

How did the dream feel? Were they actual there, like a spirit presence, or did they feel more like projections of your mind? You will know the difference.

GotH

Hi BrightEye.. Those are good questions.

I have had dreams where someone's spirit REALLY felt present but I didn't REALLY get that this time. Looking back at the dreams, they could have been reflecting some things that have been on MY mind so that does help organize my thoughts on this. This does make a difference as it's been about me, not so much about them which does clear some things up. Perhaps they are just guiding me at this time..

Thank you for responding with your assistance BE. It helped. :)

bluelagune

Hi Goth, I see dead often but I've gotten used to it so it does not bother me anymore. The ones that do concern me is when I'm sleeping next to them, it means health issue. The ones that come to bring me something, I look up the simbol of that object to understand their instructions. Some come as a warning to upcoming daily issue or when someone threatens my family. I write dreams down in a book and look up the meaning of symbols. If you post the detail of the dream, I can try to interpret it.

GotH

Oh I see how you interpret them. I'm going to take a closer look at their actions from now on. Maybe there is a message in there that they are trying to help me with.

Thanks Blue!

Alitalia

So for the last 3 nights in a row, I've been dreaming about dead loved ones. A nephew and now an ex boyfriend. I find it interesting that I have never dreamt about these people before until now. They have been dead for awhile and never appeared before. My nephew was doing some rather insensitive stuff in the dreams and the ex was acting jealous of another man in the dream. I can't seem to figure out the pattern because my nephew wouldn't be cruel like that but the ex did have a very jealous personality.

I'm just wondering why I'm dreaming about dead people so much lately and why they are showing so much negative energy in the dreams?

Curious if anyone else has ever had the deceased flooding their dreams and if you ever understood why?

Only three words = LUCK.. LUCK.. LUCK..
You will enjoying the prosperity and financial gain in your life.

GotH

Only three words = LUCK.. LUCK.. LUCK..
You will enjoying the prosperity and financial gain in your life.

And with that I'd like to say.. LIKE! LIKE! LIKE! :)

So nice to hear something positive regarding my weird dreams. I'll take it. Thank you!!

Alitalia

And with that I'd like to say.. LIKE! LIKE! LIKE! :)

So nice to hear something positive regarding my weird dreams. I'll take it. Thank you!!

Welcome.. 😇🙏🏻 Normally I will jumping and dancing if dreaming about dead people or cemetery.. because it's always related to financial windfall Lol Lol Lol