ELYSIUM DREAMS TAROT

ana luisa

Has anyone heard about this deck ? Elysium dreams ? This is what some of its cards looks like. Gorgeous art...

Attachments

• _14.jpg
    _14.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 574
  • _1_9.jpg
    _1_9.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 515
  • _1_5.jpg
    _1_5.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 537
  • _1_1.jpg
    _1_1.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 488

Padma

Thanks for posting those, Ana Luisa. Did you happen to see where it is available, or when, Ana? I love the surrealism of the images! Off to do a Google search... :)

GlitterNova

If it helps, the artist is Christian Schloe. Unfortunately, a google search for 'Christian Schloe tarot' doesn't bring up any relevant info. I'm also unable to find any reference to a card deck on her official web shop (http://society6.com/christianschloe). Are you sure this is an actual deck, and not just fan-made mock-up cards?

desertrat

Is this for sure a tarot deck? A couple cards look like they could be Lenormand.

Debra

There are stylized playing card suit symbols at the top of each card--clubs and spades. I think it's cartomancy, not tarot.
I see key, clouds, birds. And the big head in the water :laugh:

dancing_moon

This is Berenika's new deck, Elysium of Dreams and Shadows. It includes images mostly by Christian Schloe and Catrin Welz-Stein, with Berenika's collaging. It IS a full Tarot deck, and it looks like there are two sets of Majors: Dreams (with 'lighter' images) and Shadows (with 'darker' images). There are also additional Courts and Majors, so altogether it has 108 cards.

gregory

In that case Anna Ya will be able to get it :)