Faerie Seekers Jan 9-21~ Faerylvr & Mollymawk

faerylvr

Hi there Mollymawk. I am looking foward to our faery "playdate". Do you have a preference as to which spread we use?

mollymawk

-----------------

faerylvr

The four card is fine. Maybe the next step one (the 3rd one listed)? Since you haven't ever read for anyone else that should be a good one to start with. I am very exicted about being the first "outside" person you read for. I am very easy going and try to be positive all the time... so I should be easy to read for... although I have a lot going on. The Next Step doesn't require a question so that should help also.

I thought I might do the longer spread for you. Given your new foray into the world of Faery I was feeling the longer spread might help some. I am going to do it tomorrow... so let me know what you think.

mollymawk

-------------------

faerylvr

Thanks.

Who or what can you turn to for help and guidance this year?

It's going to be quite a year for you--the Singer of Intuition and the Singer of Chalices. Trust your own feelings about things, and I always see the chalices as intimate partnerships of some sort--close family, friends, lovers. It looks like this could be a year where you do get a lot closer to your family, and husband/lover if you have one--as you become more aware of their needs and feelings, and more importantly as the rest of the reading looks to me, that they become more aware of and sensitive to yours. A very important time for bonding and intimacy, and being open to that. There will also be a lot, a LOT, of spiritual growth this year.

Trust you. That's what I hear them saying.

As for trip-ups you have a push-me-pull-you happening between O! That Gnome who'll try to mess things up and tell you you've got it wrong, but Myk the Mykomancer is balancing him out--go slow. Being in a rush, letting pressure get to you is where you'll end up second-guessing yourself and out in left-field. Or in a mess. It doesn't look like anything disastrous, but keep the pace slow as much as you can--stop and smell the roses, really notice the details and the little things, that's going to be key in the coming year. Don't rush it.

What you need to do: The Laume. Only she isn't saying 'give, give, give', she's saying 'receive, receive, receive' because that's important, too. Take what's on offer to you, graciously--people really do love you and want to help and you seem to be being overly independant these days because you don't want to be a bother (see the beginning of the read--the Intuition and Chalices are saying other--part of closeness is being able to receive as well as giving). You'll burn out if you don't, and people are offering willingly. You NEED to recharge, and let people look after you--and you'll have your share of looking-after to do, too, no fear, but it's more like it gets passed on than around in the same circle.

There's a transition that goes through the Singer of Transfiguration next. I think this is about not only receiving, but making use of what you receive. I'm getting a feeling that you may be having some digestive problems--again, reception, and letting it nourish you--showing up on a physical level here, as well as the emotional one. It really is okay, and this year you can come to terms with it.

What you'll be doing/one reason you'll be needing this: Lys. Do you work with troubled kids, or will you be doing this year? I'm getting the feeling that that's what this card is basically about--not necessarily your own children, but in some capacity like social work, counselling, something to do with kids who've either not had a chance, or who are in serious trouble on account of their circumstances. It's almost a mirror image--if you can learn to accept and make use of what's given to you, you can both give to these kids, and show them how to accept and make use of what you and others give to them--but you need to do it within yourself, first, to be able to help them. The Fae say you can do it, and that it will help a lot.

In a way, it all does go in a circle (that's the Fae talking, not me). It's okay to be needed (you know that already), but it's okay to need, too--that's just as vital. It's like you'll get a lot of energy, a lot of good, from the people close to you, and from the faeries around you, but you need to learn to stop, contemplate, and use it--and admit you need it--to be able to relate to the world around you in a more meaningful way--and the circle keeps going, and glowing, and growing.

Let me know if this is any help, totally off-the-beam, or if you need more specifics. I don't use books when I'm using the Faeries Oracle, I just let them talk, and I hope I'm translating okay for you.

I will get to more specific feedback, but you are right on. Not only am I a high school vice principal... but I am having intestinal issues... and I hate taking, only giving... so no worries. You and the faeries have a great repoire.

faerylvr

Mallymawk's Reading

Mollymawk – 2007 7 card reading… 1/10/2007

I was going to do my typical reading style, where I shuffled the cards and took the ones that fell out as I contemplated each question. However as I was looking over the questions a group of 7 fell out together… so these are the faeries that had the most to say about you for this year.

What Should I Do More Of: Luathas the Wild – He is here to tell you to be creative, take more chances and express yourself more to others. While he is always scattered he always has so much energy. Talking to him drains me sometimes, but he says that you need to go for your dream. Take the chance and put the energy and passion into it and it will come true for you. However, be careful that you don’t burn yourself out. Leave some of your energy for other things.

What Should I Do Less Of: Penelope Dreamweaver – She is saying to go for your dream as well. Stop looking so much for inspiration, you have it already she says, so now take that inspiration and go for it. I get the feeling that you know what you should be doing, that she has given you all you need to get started, but that you haven’t started on it yet.

What Should I Hold Onto Tightly: The Rarr – Well it looks like we are still on the right path. Hold onto the energy. Take the energy and funnel it into the inspiration you already have and take the chance. I feel like you are ready to start something new and fun and creative. Something that you have been planning and looking into for a while. The cards are saying that now is the time to go for it. Put the passion into it, hold onto the energy, and stop looking for more inspiration… you already have it.

What Should I Discard: The Topsie Turvets – So much fun and so mixed up. Let go they say of the mixed up and confused bundle of ??? nerves, material, emotions? Whatever it is that is holding you back, that has you confused or that is confusing, just let go of it. It can’t help you and so it needs to be gone from your life.

What Will Pleasantly Surprise Me This Year? The Singer of Healing – Those things that are bringing you pain… I think emotionally (although it could be physically, but I don’t think so)… are going to stop now. You are going to be able to heal and move forward. You are going to be able to stop putting so much energy into the hurt and be able to move on from it to focus on the positive things that are going to be happening to you.

What Will Dismay Me This Year? Faeries of the Future - You are going to feel pulled in all directions. Like perhaps the path you take is spreading you to thin. You will begin to feel like perhaps you have made some wrong choices in the road you take. Don’t let that get you down. With all the faeries around you telling you to continue on, and to focus on the energy, don’t let the future weigh to heavily on you.

Advice From The Fae: The Friends – Wow is this great advice or what. You have someone that you should be leaning on. You are surrounded with friends who want to help you and take some of the load off of you. Let them. You can rely on them and trust them to help you.

So according to the faeries you have a busy year ahead of you. It will be filled with energy and healing. You are going to take a path that may seem overwhelming, but remember to rely on those you trust and they will help you. Your project, whatever it may be, is going to be good for you.

I hope this was helpful

mollymawk

------------------

faerylvr

mollymawk said:
Who or what can you turn to for help and guidance this year?

It's going to be quite a year for you--the Singer of Intuition and the Singer of Chalices. Trust your own feelings about things, and I always see the chalices as intimate partnerships of some sort--close family, friends, lovers. It looks like this could be a year where you do get a lot closer to your family, and husband/lover if you have one--as you become more aware of their needs and feelings, and more importantly as the rest of the reading looks to me, that they become more aware of and sensitive to yours. A very important time for bonding and intimacy, and being open to that. There will also be a lot, a LOT, of spiritual growth this year.

Trust you. That's what I hear them saying.

I love the idea of becoming closer to my husband and my kids... not that we need to be much closer. I have a great family but we love to be together and that doesn't always happen as much as we try to give the kids *everything* and they get older. They have already begun working on being more sensitive to me. That was part of my Christmas present. I finally (after 10 years) got a small space in the house that is all mine, and in April my husband and I get a night at the beach in a very nice place with a hot tub that overlooks the ocean.

mollymawk said:
As for trip-ups you have a push-me-pull-you happening between O! That Gnome who'll try to mess things up and tell you you've got it wrong, but Myk the Mykomancer is balancing him out--go slow. Being in a rush, letting pressure get to you is where you'll end up second-guessing yourself and out in left-field. Or in a mess. It doesn't look like anything disastrous, but keep the pace slow as much as you can--stop and smell the roses, really notice the details and the little things, that's going to be key in the coming year. Don't rush it.

Slow down? Are you sure? lol :) I'm not sure I know how to do that, but obviously it is something I need to learn. I'm sure my faeries will be helping me along the way. No matter what I do or they say to me I always feel calmer and notice the colors of the world a little more after I see them.

mollymawk said:
What you need to do: The Laume. Only she isn't saying 'give, give, give', she's saying 'receive, receive, receive' because that's important, too. Take what's on offer to you, graciously--people really do love you and want to help and you seem to be being overly independant these days because you don't want to be a bother (see the beginning of the read--the Intuition and Chalices are saying other--part of closeness is being able to receive as well as giving). You'll burn out if you don't, and people are offering willingly. You NEED to recharge, and let people look after you--and you'll have your share of looking-after to do, too, no fear, but it's more like it gets passed on than around in the same circle.

I am never one to let others give to me. I want to be the one that others rely on, not the other way around. I have a hard time letting people help me. I am already feeling the burnout though with my new job, so I can see that perhaps I need to learn to let others help as well. I think, being at a new school, in a new position, but still being in the same district and close to the school where I taught, made me feel like I had to be indispensible. Obviously that isn't the case, but sometimes I feel like I have something to prove. I can see now that I don't.

mollymawk said:
There's a transition that goes through the Singer of Transfiguration next. I think this is about not only receiving, but making use of what you receive. I'm getting a feeling that you may be having some digestive problems--again, reception, and letting it nourish you--showing up on a physical level here, as well as the emotional one. It really is okay, and this year you can come to terms with it.

I tend to manifest my emotional issues into physical ones (and then not tell anyone). For the past few weeks (about 2 weeks prior to the holidays) I started having intestinal issues. I am still having them to some degree. I also hate eating... it seems a waste of time to me. (Unless it is dark chocolate of course). So I can see that I have to work on letting the help I am getting do me some good. Not just seem to accept it on the surface and then blow it off. I hope I can do this soon, so that I can get back to being "normal" (if I really every was :) )

mollymawk said:
What you'll be doing/one reason you'll be needing this: Lys. Do you work with troubled kids, or will you be doing this year? I'm getting the feeling that that's what this card is basically about--not necessarily your own children, but in some capacity like social work, counselling, something to do with kids who've either not had a chance, or who are in serious trouble on account of their circumstances. It's almost a mirror image--if you can learn to accept and make use of what's given to you, you can both give to these kids, and show them how to accept and make use of what you and others give to them--but you need to do it within yourself, first, to be able to help them. The Fae say you can do it, and that it will help a lot.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I am a high school vice principal. Almost every kid who passes through my office is a troubled kid in some fashion. I work hard to show them that they can get through this period in their life and not be in trouble. I also work with a lot of parents on issues dealing with their kids. I am hoping to go to some conferences this year that will allow me even more training.

mollymawk said:
In a way, it all does go in a circle (that's the Fae talking, not me). It's okay to be needed (you know that already), but it's okay to need, too--that's just as vital. It's like you'll get a lot of energy, a lot of good, from the people close to you, and from the faeries around you, but you need to learn to stop, contemplate, and use it--and admit you need it--to be able to relate to the world around you in a more meaningful way--and the circle keeps going, and glowing, and growing.

Let me know if this is any help, totally off-the-beam, or if you need more specifics. I don't use books when I'm using the Faeries Oracle, I just let them talk, and I hope I'm translating okay for you.

You were totally on the beam. This is great help. I am looking foward to 2007 because it sounds like it is going to be a fabulous year for me.

mollymawk

-----------------

faerylvr

A friend isn't based on where they are located, but on a mutual respect and caring for each other. My bestest friend in the world lives in Oklahoma, and I am in California... but that doesn't change our friendship.

You can chat with me anytime.