Faeries deck

Janice Rhodes

When i first got my deck....
I went to this bookshop and i was drawn to this deck of cards
i ignored it ..it happened 3 times the last time it was so strong i had to buy them. i just love them i have never seen such a beautiful deck and always spot on in a reading

Astraea

Congratulations on "hearing the call" and getting this wonderful deck, Janice! It's one of my favorites, as well.

Ruby Red Slippers

Janice

Mine too Astraea! Since I got this deck the faeries have been with me everyday, helping, prodding, talking, reminding me of things! They are great Companions!

I hope you learn to love this deck as so many here have! :)

Dexter

I haven't got this deck yet but I am going to first thing tomorrow. I had the stragest dream this week about the deck. I was in a small shop looking for a book when I was down under the shelves I found an open box with the deck of cards in it but the corresponding book was not. As I searched under and behind everthing on the shelves, I found not only the book but a folded piece of paper which I knew instinctively was amap but I woke up before seeing what the map was about. I know that it was a message that I must get this deck and search for the land of the Faeries. Sounds strange I know, but I must find the answer.

Looking forward to my quest.

Dexter.

Alissa

Janice, wonderful news that your Faeries have arrived home, safe and sound. Now, watch your world begin to get ... playful. ;) And, please do share your thoughts on the book's openning exercises in the threads here as well!

Dexter, wow! You've got the Call. I highly suggest you get this deck. They're talking to you!!! :) You won't regret it.