Fairy Lights Tarot- Least favourite cards

Hemera

I don´t think there are any cards in this deck that I´d really dislike. The Hierophant looked like a very arrogant and hard man at first until I saw its pair, the lovely 10/Wands that he is looking at. I think he is admiring and blessing the woman and the child. (Certainly an interesting card pair for future study!)

I´m not sure about the Justice card.. It is somehow very black and white. But that possibly goes well with the whole concept of Justice so maybe it is not that bad after all.

The three of Chalices looked scary at first, as if the bees were attacking the Flower Fairy. But they are probably feeding together?

The card I understand the least is the Hanged Man. A Spider Fairy woman is weaving those men in cocoons and she seems to have killed several men already since their white bones are in the pool below. And she has 6 limbs whereas spiders have 8 so she is not even really a spider. (Sorry the scan is not very good)

Attachments

• The Hanged Man.jpg
    The Hanged Man.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 171

Aerin

Hemera, have you noticed how the Devil and the Hierophant seem to go together in this deck? I pulled them both the other day and it was very striking.

I don't really have a least favourite card.

Hemera

Hierophant and Devil? Or did you mean the Hermit and Devil because they look like an interesting pair as well! And that Hierophant is quite an enigma; S/he has a beard *and* boobs! :D
This is an amazing deck full of surprises!

Aerin

I did mean Hierophant and Devil :D...

Hemera

Okay, thanks, I´ll have to take another look! :)

Wintergreen

The only card I dislike is The Sun. It's creepy, with that weird head sticking out of its tight collar. And the blank eyes... it seems like an alien from a Stephen King novel. The babies seem to gaze with preturnatural expectation, I don't know... just all around creepy. Like the world is being seeded with an alien life form.

Anyone else have a take on this card?

skyfiery

I just received my deck and I've to agree with Wintergreen: The Sun is very disturbing to me and gives me creepy chills whenever I see it.

Other than that, most of the other cards are very nice.

Briar Rose

The Sun is a creepy looking card- especially for the tone of the deck. I see the Sun's arms almost angel like wings. I see the babies faces as though to say, "We don't know what the journey has in store, but we'll go together." There's a path for them to take and an open arch for the brick wall, and it is lit for them to enter.