Follow up reading

Tinkerbel

Following on from my previous spread: http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=262523

I wanted to know more context on why he isn't letting me into his life and is basically discouraging me to seek contact with him...

Book-Snake-Tree-Clover-Cross

Book + Snake + Tree: I feel that this refers to information/ knowledge about his healing process that he doesn't want me to know. He's had an awful year. Ending a long term relationship and the death of his father. In the Piatnik deck Snake always reflects to me either transformation (shedding old skin) being in knots or defending the dark cave thats behind the snake, hence my thought on defending his healing process.

Tree+ Clover+ Cross: Healing/ his health and any small improvements would be burdened by letting me in.

From this I'm gathering that he wants to go through his healing in isolation and not share anything about it with me. He wouldn't be able to dodge that bullet if we did spend time together.

I'm I on the right track?? Thanks :)

Barleywine

This series makes me wonder whether his own health is in a precarious place right now. Book +Snake+Tree suggests there is some secret he is being deliberately misleading about regarding health, and Tree+Clover+Cross makes me think he is in recovery or remission but isn't out of the woods yet. It would seem to explain a lot about his behavior.

Tinkerbel

This series makes me wonder whether his own health is in a precarious place right now. Book +Snake+Tree suggests there is some secret he is being deliberately misleading about regarding health, and Tree+Clover+Cross makes me think he is in recovery or remission but isn't out of the woods yet. It would seem to explain a lot about his behavior.

My thoughts exactly :( He did tell me he was going into therapy, but what kind I don't know. Maybe the issues that he's dealing with are worse then I even imagined. Just don't like seeing the Cross at the end. Both these spreads just feel like he is clamping on to any kind of stability or control that he has now, no matter how small. Apparently in his perception I would mess that stability up somehow/ uprooting is the word that comes to mind if I look at the Tree card.

Thanks again for your input Barley :) Confirms how I saw this reading as well..