Found a good store with Tarot in Santa Monica Promenade

Cerulean

...the store is called Shiva Imports and it's in the outdoor mall that extends the street area, nearer to the beaches. Mostly the smell of incense and perfumes might assail you as you walk by and peering in, you think it's only summery East India/Tropical Ise style beachwear...but to the left, in the middle of the store, a glass case has AG Mueller and U.S. Games titles. I was surprised to see a Papus Tarot and Roots of Asia, which I bought...along with a small four dollar 'jadite' elephant with upturned trunk for my sister.

We were pointed there by an out-of-town friend. My sister had looked in there before and said they must have recently added tarot. I'm just visiting, so this is just a by-the-way to visitors and locals in Los Angeles, westside...

Not a huge selection, but nice to see a multicultural blend of interesting titles. I noticed taht even the local Barnes and Noble had an interesting third story pick of tarot titles and oracle decks spanning from the Feng Shui deck and book set to Tarot of the Cat People...

Hope you have nice browses!

Cerulean