Fox = feral cat?

UniversesCollide

Today my daily 3 were
Key + Fox + Coffin

Initially I interpreted that to me it was important for me to lie low and rest today (which was pretty much my plan after my dog and I finished our morning exercise). But then while outside looking at the insulated feral cat box I made I noticed that the two openings I made might be a bit on the small side.... So I opened them up more. I literally opened the feral cats' box today.

Any thoughts on whether I"m overstretching or anyone else ever get the fox card in a situation for feral cats or other nearby wildlife around their home? It's not exactly the order I'd read 3 cards but it does fit rather well.

Padma

Makes all kinds of sense, actually. I often get Fox card to signify my dog or my cat; specially if something is wrong with them. Here you have Fox indicating a problem with the feral cat box, and Key provides your solution.

The daily draws are often excessively literal, I do find :)

PS thanks for looking after the feral cats! :heart:

ETA you could also read this line as "answer/solution to feral cat box"

UniversesCollide

True, I am pretty sure it was those cards in the back of my mind that made me look more closely at the box. And now that I think of it, I have gotten dog and fox together where it was probably referring to my dog and cat. I need to go page through my journal and see what notes I wrote about that day, and even when that was.

Genna

In the Mystical Lenormand book by Regula Elizabeth Fierschter, she uses the fox card for cats too, just like you.
I heard about a Lenormand with an alternative cat card (to use instead of the dog card ) but I cannot remember which it was.