free writing & picture ?

starburst_au

Hey All,

I was practicing some free writing tonight, which lead me to find this picture.

2d82x6p.png

Just wondering if anyone can tell me the significance? Or perhaps why I found it?

Random, I know.. but i'm just going with it lol - it could mean absolutely nothing..

Many thanks
SB

starburst_au

No one picked up on anything? And perhaps it was just me being random?

Cheers,
SB

BrightEye

I don't understand the connection between free writing and finding this picture, nor why you want others to tell you why you found it. Is she a relative? Was she perhaps speaking to you through your writing?

starburst_au

I don't understand the connection between free writing and finding this picture, nor why you want others to tell you why you found it. Is she a relative? Was she perhaps speaking to you through your writing?

Well... I was doing some free writing which then turned into a bit of drawing of a woman with long hair, and some sort of clip in her hair. So I decided to do some more writing, and a name came to me. I then did a google image search - with the name i had written down.
The picture I posted, was the first image that was presented in the google image search.

If you look at the picture, the woman has a clip and long hair too.

I thought it was a strange link that's all and was wondering if anyone had any thoughts or suggestions about that process...

Cheers,
SB

BrightEye

It's automatic or mediumistic writing I'd say. Did Google say who the woman was? Or where the picture was taken?

starburst_au

It's automatic or mediumistic writing I'd say. Did Google say who the woman was? Or where the picture was taken?

Thanks for that!
I wasn't even sure how to articulate the writing / finding a picture process so I was being vague....

The name that I wrote down was 'Elizabeth Shaw'

http://donaldancestry.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/native-american-ancestry-fordobryant.html

That was, the blog linked with the picture. Apparently 'Nancy Elizabeth Shaw" is Native American. I'm not Native American nor do I have any links with any family with any indigenous cultures.

So I guess I was asking WHAT THE? If anyone felt there was a link to me or the picture or, i was just being random and the picture may have been for someone else on the forum....

When reflecting back on the experience all I get is "random"! LOL
I don't know how this works lol

Thanks for your guidance,
much appreciated.

BrightEye

I thought she looked Native American.

Do you have any interest in Native American or any other indigenous cultures? Maybe the writing was trying to tell you to explore that more.

Or the clue might lie in the time period when this picture was taken, or the place. Synchronicity works by way of meaningful randomness. This woman doesn't have to be related to you for the message to have meaning.

starburst_au

I thought she looked Native American.

Do you have any interest in Native American or any other indigenous cultures? Maybe the writing was trying to tell you to explore that more.

Or the clue might lie in the time period when this picture was taken, or the place. Synchronicity works by way of meaningful randomness. This woman doesn't have to be related to you for the message to have meaning.

Ahhh.... Interesting. Yep I LOVE exploring indigenous cultures! I have a real love and appreciation and interest in Australian Aboriginal culture + working with people from that culture as i'm a social worker.

Yeah, i'm thinking that synchronicity works in meaningful and RANDOM ways. Thanks for that, i'll have a deeper think / meditate on it and see if anything else emerges.
At the moment with my 'intuitive' development / sense of knowing I find that a lot of things are RANDOM! LOL - I'm sure over time, things will appear less random :p

Thanks for that again!

It's always great to bounce ideas around with awesome peeps from the forum without feeling like a nutbag :p

Cheers,
SB

BrightEye

Another thought: what did your writing say? That in itself might give you clues.

When I first started doing automatic drawing I found it very difficult to see meaning in them for myself. They seemed totally random and impenetrable. It's only after I'd started doing them for others that I found them easier to read for myself.