Gearing up for the Chibi Tarot Kickstarter!

Pixelsmith

Hi All! I'm in the process of putting together a Kickstarter campaign for my tarot deck, The Chibi Tarot (http://www.chibitarot.com) and I'm hoping you can help me out. The Kickstarter will begin on May 25th. In the interim I'm looking for people to help me publicize the campaign.

I'm looking for people who:
- Are willing to post updates for me during the Kickstarter campaign
- Have a blog and are willing to do a post or interview for the Kickstarter
- Know bloggers or journalists, and can introduce me
- Run a store or know a store that might like to carry the product
- Have any advice for doing a Kickstarter like this

If you fall into any of the following categories (or are in one I didn't think of) please contact me, either in the comments or on email: adamcblodgett at gmail dot com

Thanks!
Adam

HOLMES

hail

let me share that at first,,

chibi tarot ? omg i hope it is a romance of the three kingdoms of the tarot,, ..
i had visions of zhang fie,, lubu til i opened up your webpage.

your deck is very cutesy, yet beutiful as well.
what are the chances of a minor arcana being added ?

do you consider your tower completed ?
if not ,, can i suggest having two black dots falling (to be represented of people )
or perhaps some fire just starting where the lighting touches the tower ?

i do like the cloud smiling on the tower though,, it shows that it is just doing its job and it is happy,, it has no understanding of its damage it is doing to the tower.

edited to add

looking at your unhappy hieorophant i love the ironey in it..
if that is your own tarot,, i would love to see the tarot of irony ! or ironic tarot with another 77 cards like that. .

Pixelsmith

Thanks!

Thanks so much for the feedback Holmes!

I do plan on doing a Waite-Smith style minor arcana, but the focus for now is to get the Major Aracana complete and publish the majors only by 2013. The more successful that is, the more quickly I can complete the deck!

I don't know that the Tower is finished, so thank you for the feedback. I'll keep it in mind as I go through my revisions.

Cheers!
A.

EDIT

Thanks for noticing. Yes, that's an intriguing idea, one I've had before. It goes along with something I'll be working on once the Chibi Tarot is done. I don't know about 78 cards, but definitely 22.

A.