gem deck? which is it?

Keslynn

I recently had a very good tarot reading. The reader combined her Robin Wood deck with a large gem deck. I would like to find out what it is. It was large - about the size of the Inner Child cards, though perhaps a bit smaller. The backs were a purple with I believe a white crystal in the center. The fronts had a stone arranged with some sort of symbol. Also, the fronts said the name of the stone and a keyword. Can anyone tell me what deck it is? It was really neat.

SherryZoned

I am pretty sure from looking at my deck that it is the Crysal Alley Cards.

azuremariposa

definitely the Crystal Ally Cards...:) they are beautiful!

many blessings...

~azure

Keslynn

Thanks to you both! I found the website, and I think I might buy them when I get some money. Does anyone have experience using them?

:) Kes

SongDeva

Yesterday, I discovered their existence on ebay. Just bought Crystal Deva, wasn't that interested in Ally.

Also yesterday, Went to a development circle at new age shop, found two decks of Ally, never seen them before in person.

While there, a strange guy came in and while talking to person on phone, had person confirm that the Ally deck was the one she was looking for.

Bought the deck. I mean, really.

I had checked it out before the circle, and thought wow, these are really wonderful, FULL of energy. It was after I came out that the weird guy on the phone showed up.

I bought the last set and slept with them under my pillow. They are intensely lovely. I think they speak to me more than the Deva deck, although I will say that the channelings in the deva deck book are the real treasure for that set.

But I mean, wow...how weird. They are just alive.

PS: The author of the deck is coming to do a day long "using the deck" workshop at this store in Andover MA in December.