General readings

beekie

Has anyone had any luck with general readings with their lenormand? I usually ask very specific questions, and in return my readings are a lot more accurate. But for those that keep it general, what helps you steer your reading in the "right" direction?

Ronia

Has anyone had any luck with general readings with their lenormand? I usually ask very specific questions, and in return my readings are a lot more accurate. But for those that keep it general, what helps you steer your reading in the "right" direction?

Sure, all my GTs are general and it's nearly the only spread I do, except from some nine card squares from time to time.

What helps me steer in the right direction? I look at the card that is responsible for this direction and its surroundings/connections. But when I do a GT it's because I want a picture of the life of the querent, not only of one area. They want it too. Most people are interested in at least two main parts of their lives, most often in more.

beekie

Sure, all my GTs are general and it's nearly the only spread I do, except from some nine card squares from time to time.

What helps me steer in the right direction? I look at the card that is responsible for this direction and its surroundings/connections. But when I do a GT it's because I want a picture of the life of the querent, not only of one area. They want it too. Most people are interested in at least two main parts of their lives, most often in more.

Thanks! That makes sense to do a GT, then just narrow in on the areas of interest. I have only done 2 GT ever, so I think im still nervous. But I am totally going to try this on my general reads for more practice