Goddess Guidance by Doreen Virtue

Angelove

Hello all!

I am not sure how everyone feels about Phone applications (I am slightly entertaining the idea of it lol) but I just found a free app for my Iphone from Doreen Virtue. It is the Goddess guidance Oracle and I think it is free for six days. Then of course you are prompted to purchase the app.

Anyway I thought if anyone was interested in the deck and wanted to see what it was all about this could be a good way to check it out?

Hope this is allowed :)

Have a wonderful new year everyone! I look forward to seeing you in the forums <3

MysticMoonlight

Hello all!

I am not sure how everyone feels about Phone applications (I am slightly entertaining the idea of it lol) but I just found a free app for my Iphone from Doreen Virtue. It is the Goddess guidance Oracle and I think it is free for six days. Then of course you are prompted to purchase the app.

Anyway I thought if anyone was interested in the deck and wanted to see what it was all about this could be a good way to check it out?

Hope this is allowed :)

Have a wonderful new year everyone! I look forward to seeing you in the forums <3

I have the Goddess Guidance Oracle deck and I love it even though, funny enough, I'm not a Doreen Virtue fan. It was the first Oracle deck I ever purchased and it is still one of my favorites and I use it regularly. It's messages have been helpful and encouraging for years.

I'm not an app person, although I've thought about it, I just prefer to have deck in hand (I'm the same way with books) but I bet the app is great as well.

Angelove

I have the Goddess Guidance Oracle deck and I love it even though, funny enough, I'm not a Doreen Virtue fan. It was the first Oracle deck I ever purchased and it is still one of my favorites and I use it regularly. It's messages have been helpful and encouraging for years.

I'm not an app person, although I've thought about it, I just prefer to have deck in hand (I'm the same way with books) but I bet the app is great as well.

I agree! I'd rather have the deck in hand. I did download the app, because I don't think I've ever actually seen any Doreen Virture deck's and I was curious. I havent done any readings or anything but Ive looked over the cards and they are beautiful. I can imagine them fitting quite well in readings. The explanations are lovely and I do like how she gives the history of the Goddess on the card and also a few different interpretations on what it could mean. :)

I find it to be a very gorgeous deck. I may not have ever looked at them or known about them had it not been for the free app.

Pretty sweet idea. Especially for people who just want to try it before actually buying it and like to see the cards first :)

MysticMoonlight

Getting to read a bit about the history of the Goddess per card is a definite treat. It's a plus that I really enjoy.

It really is a lovely deck. It's energy is very, well...maternal :) It always brings a smile and a feeling of being comforted to me.

Indeed the app is a great idea. It would certainly and especially be handy when out and about and one wants to to be discreet or private while doing a reading!