Good Crystal Shops Online

Ambience

hi there i would like to buy some authentic cystals online (uk) and other tarot, divination assesories. Where would be the best place to go?

Thanks
Love *& Light, Janey xx

huredriel

You could always try holisticshop.co.uk, they usually deliver within the UK around the 24 hour mark.

Sulis

Ethically mined crystals (very important not to blow holes in Mother Earth to get crystals out in my opinion) - http://www.kacha-stones.com/ - lovely friendly people, lovely crystals, excellent service.

Love Sulis xx

Ambience

Wow Thankyou!

I'm going to have a field day with all these crystal shops. How do i know a crystal is authentic btw? I usually buy the small ones from a crystal shop for a pound each, so these seem like a good deal!

Thanks again,
Love *& Light, Janey xx

Ambience

Thanks Ros.

I like the way she charges the crystals for you and selects them especially. Will be buying from these places when the cash comes in :)

Thanks
Love*& Light, Janey xx

Little Eagle

You need to touch and feel to pick the right one's. I can recommend a crystal dealers in Huddersfield (West Yorks) called Burhouse who sell wholesale. They also have catalogues. You have to be patient however as the crystals will come to you when it is time for you to work with them and you have earned the right. I have had several crystals mysteriously disappear in the past i i tried to collect rather than understand them.Most noticibly the higher vibrational stones Ie Azeztulie and Phenacite. Sometimes we think that we have chosen the right stone only for your true friend to appear later.