Has anybody ever used 'Cross of Truth' spread?

Libra289

Hi, I've been reading tarot for over 2 years now and never usually have problems with the accuracy of my readings. However, I was just wondering if anyone else has used the 'Cross of Truth' 5 card spread? I'm not sure if it is as accurate as other spreads in the sense of 'showing the bigger picture'.

Any opinions would be appreciated! :)

Grizabella

I haven't used it myself but I'm sure there must be others here who have.

The trustworthiness or truthfulness of any spread depends on the reader. You just have to know your deck well enough to know that you can trust yourself and your deck. The cards are always right but we're not always skilled enough as readers to be able to see the message correctly. It's hard to read for yourself because it's hard to be objective. We tend either to see the dark side of the message or else the bright side rather than the actual message.

Libra289

I haven't used it myself but I'm sure there must be others here who have.

The trustworthiness or truthfulness of any spread depends on the reader. You just have to know your deck well enough to know that you can trust yourself and your deck. The cards are always right but we're not always skilled enough as readers to be able to see the message correctly. It's hard to read for yourself because it's hard to be objective. We tend either to see the dark side of the message or else the bright side rather than the actual message.

This is quite true Grizabella, I do tend to see a darker side to my readings even if the cards appear to be telling me otherwise. However, with this spread in particular I just feel sometimes that the cards seem unrelated :)