Heeeellpppp please :-)

Awkward.turtle91

Will they contact me soon!

Gentleman - Fish - Heart and Scythe

My take

Gentleman and fish - They're enjoying work far too much to even think about contacting me at the moment, they want to take time to earn as much money as they can right now. Fish and heart I see them still continuing with work but slowly pushing towards that message button. Heart and scythe he's still in the process of making a decision about weather or not he's going to commune with me

My take he's to busy at work right now to make time for me, he's thinking about messaging me but if he can or not is a different matter.

Any other opinions?
Xx

RAphrodite

Will they contact me soon!

Gentleman - Fish - Heart and Scythe

My take

Gentleman and fish - They're enjoying work far too much to even think about contacting me at the moment, they want to take time to earn as much money as they can right now. Fish and heart I see them still continuing with work but slowly pushing towards that message button. Heart and scythe he's still in the process of making a decision about weather or not he's going to commune with me

My take he's to busy at work right now to make time for me, he's thinking about messaging me but if he can or not is a different matter.

Any other opinions?
Xx

why did you draw four cards?

gentleman - fish = rich guy or bussiness man
gentleman - heart = someone affectionate, romantic
gentleman - scythe = decisive or aggressive man
fish - heart = deep love connection, love of money
fish - scythe = business decision, loss of job
heart - scythe = decision about love life, heartbreak

two interpretations

1. seems like hes busy with work. even though he feels a connection, he will make a quick decision about love (not contact, or contact to break things off).

2. or he is struggling with his job and just cant contact

sorry if the interpretation seemed abrupt. i know youre waiting for him to contact, and i dont want to be rude, and hop havent been!

what do you think?

Awkward.turtle91

why did you draw four cards?

gentleman - fish = rich guy or bussiness man
gentleman - heart = someone affectionate, romantic
gentleman - scythe = decisive or aggressive man
fish - heart = deep love connection, love of money
fish - scythe = business decision, loss of job
heart - scythe = decision about love life, heartbreak

two interpretations

1. seems like hes busy with work. even though he feels a connection, he will make a quick decision about love (not contact, or contact to break things off).

2. or he is struggling with his job and just cant contact

sorry if the interpretation seemed abrupt. i know youre waiting for him to contact, and i dont want to be rude, and hop havent been!

what do you think?

No of course not!

It's nice to think he's thinking of me though! He'll message when he's good and ready if he doesn't I'll just keep it a friendship.

No harm done :), no pressure my end any way I messaged them last month!

He's seen it and I haven't pestered so hopefully that'll help my case.

Seems we're reading on simaler lines.

What's wrong with four?

Xx

RAphrodite

No of course not!

It's nice to think he's thinking of me though! He'll message when he's good and ready if he doesn't I'll just keep it a friendship.

No harm done :), no pressure my end any way I messaged them last month!

He's seen it and I haven't pestered so hopefully that'll help my case.

Seems we're reading on simaler lines.

What's wrong with four?

Xx

nothing wrong iwth it, just wondered. ive mostly seen lenormands 3 or 5. i didnt find it more difficult to read for four. but maybe just a different style.

oh okay. sorry he hasnt been in touch. annoying person.

Awkward.turtle91

nothing wrong iwth it, just wondered. ive mostly seen lenormands 3 or 5. i didnt find it more difficult to read for four. but maybe just a different style.

oh okay. sorry he hasnt been in touch. annoying person.

I'll try five ;-)

Eh I'm just playing it cool :) X