Help Please

Soaring Eagle

I lost my booklet to my Vision Quest deck, and am having trouble interpreting the Aces and court cards. Can anyone help me please? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Disa

I have my booklet- I'll try to help :) What did you need to know?

Soaring Eagle

As these cards are the only ones without keywords, I have completely forgotten their meanings, would it be possible for you to post them for me? Thank you.

Disa

Ok, I'm looking- hang on :)

Disa

Ace of Fire: Power
Ace of Water: Fertility
Ace of Air: Inspiration
Ace of Earth: Manifestation

Father of Fire: Charismatic Visionary
Mother of Fire: Trusting Oneself
Son of Fire: Courage
Daughter of Fire: Self-Actualization

Father of Water: Sensitivity
Mother of Water: Compassion
Son of Water: Sensuality
Daughter of Water: Romance

Father of Air: Mental Strength
Mother of Air: Self-Awareness
Son of Air: Rebellion
Daughter of Air: Self-Liberation

Father of Earth: Reliability
Mother of Earth: Caring
Son of Earth: Trust
Daughter of Earth: Creativity

Soaring Eagle

Thank you so very, very much. This deck had been in a box of things I moved to Mexico, and I completely forgot it was there. It's been so very long since I've handled any of my tarot cards. One day I just had an urge to unpack this box, and when I found my Vision Quest deck I knew it had been calling me. I was so disappointed not to have the book. I guess it got lost in one of my moves.

I have been reading this forum for a while, but as registration was closed, I had to wait to register. Thanks again for your quick response.

Disa

You are so welcome. I really love this deck and find it visually stunning. I haven't read much with it, but as I was looking through the deck for the Aces and the Courts, my love for this deck was rekindled. So Thank You for giving me the opportunity to pull the deck out of it's bag and let it have a chance to breathe.

I visited Juarez when I was living in El Paso as a child. This is the time period I grew to love Native American culture and also developed a taste for Mexican Food which can never be satisfied :) . I hope you will love it in Mexico- though it seems some parts are a little dangerous of late.

Welcome to the Forum, by the way :)

Soaring Eagle

Thank you for the welcome. I loved this deck, and didn't get to use it much before it was packed away, many years ago. My kids just thought they were great toys, they were safer in the box. I have felt very unsettled for about four years, and when I found these cards, I just knew, they wanted me to use them. Now it's just the process of re-learning them.

I did a search on these cards here, and there are some that said there was a problem with the "native" signifigance. I personally don't use the word indian. I liked these cards, originally when purchased and now, for the fact that they portray so many different native tribes. I grew up very close to my parents' reservation, and even lived there as an adult. I guess it's how I was raised, but I personally am not offended by them in the least.

Mexico is GREAT!! I personally don't understand why a lot of people here want to go to the US. I find it very relaxing, and stress-free. Maybe that's why my cards were calling to me. I no longer have all of the stress I had before. It's kind of like a VERY early retirement, as I'm not yet 40. Where we live, we don't have any problems like the border towns.

Disa

I'm so glad you don't find the cards offensive. I just really think the images are gorgeous. I'm glad you are stress free and living in a beautiful and safe place.