Help with timing

vuconghuu

"When will I meet my charming prince?"

This is my question from my friend, asking for the time she will meet her ideal lover (Hey hey! Christmas is coming and everyone wants to be in relationship lol). So I did a five card spread and here it is

Moon Rider Ship Heart Tower

Moon Rider may significates that "charming prince" she asks

Ship meaning on his way

but

???Heart and Tower??? I can't get this card combination? Meet at work? I googled for help then it is lonely love/old love/big love. So which meaning should I use here?

And about the timing, her question is about time. But I dunno when

Hope some expert/good at timing help me

Thanks in advanced

vuconghuu

Anyone got any ideas? Not only timing but also the situation like how she would meet him is a big help

Thanks

Barleywine

Regarding timing, Caitlin Matthews has a method that uses the playing card values. It seems to apply mainly to the Grand Tableau, but it's better than nothing here. If the central card (Ship) is considered the focus or "topic" card (as in "When will he arrive?"), the timing associated with that card suggests "within months." The cards on either side (Rider and Heart) give a mixed message - "soon" and "October" (of next year). Maybe something will happen to prolong it until later next year.

If you're considering the Tower to be the outcome card, it implies "coming soon," while the Heart indicates "October," another mixed message.

Here's the full range from this line:

Moon = in the coming month
Rider = speedy; soon
Ship = within months
Heart = October
Tower = coming soon

Since none of the cards are more than two spaces away from the Ship, the "near/far" method method won't work; on the other hand, if you're treating Heart as the topic card, the Moon in the "far" position reads as "subject to honor," which is ambiguous but could mean that whomever she attracts should be scrutinized for honesty of intent before he gets too close.

This all comes from Matthews' book The Complete Lenormand Oracle handbook.

vuconghuu

Regarding timing, Caitlin Matthews has a method that uses the playing card values. It seems to apply mainly to the Grand Tableau, but it's better than nothing here. If the central card (Ship) is considered the focus or "topic" card (as in "When will he arrive?"), the timing associated with that card suggests "within months." The cards on either side (Rider and Heart) give a mixed message - "soon" and "October" (of next year). Maybe something will happen to prolong it until later next year.

If you're considering the Tower to be the outcome card, it implies "coming soon," while the Heart indicates "October," another mixed message.

Here's the full range from this line:

Moon = in the coming month
Rider = speedy; soon
Ship = within months
Heart = October
Tower = coming soon

Since none of the cards are more than two spaces away from the Ship, the "near/far" method method won't work; on the other hand, if you're treating Heart as the topic card, the Moon in the "far" position reads as "subject to honor," which is ambiguous but could mean that whomever she attracts should be scrutinized for honesty of intent before he gets too close.

This all comes from Matthews' book The Complete Lenormand Oracle handbook.

Thank you so much, Barley. This ia just 5 card spread not GT so cant be more than two spaces. May be i should use 7 or 9 card spread?

I appreciate your recommendation, I will find thar book soon