Heritage Spread

Golden Moon

I myself, being of mixed heritage, decided to make this spread for people who are mixed with different heritage. It's simple and I hope you enjoy it.

1. What I've inherited from my ancestors physically?

2. What I've inherited from my ancestors mentally?

3. What I've inherited from my ancestors spiritually?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. What my major heritage has thought me?

5. What my 2st heritage has brought me?

6. What my 3st heritage has brought me?

7. What my 4st heritage has brought me?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8. How can I honor my heritage?

9. How can I honor my ancestors?

now, for 4 is how and where you we're brought up. For example, lets say your Father is Russian and Your Mother is Japanese (or they are both Russian or German) and you were born and raised in Argentina, that is going to be your major heritage. For 5 - 7, depending how many heritages you have such as Mexican, German, or Russian, you add to them. If you're mixed of 6 heritages you add 6 cards to represent each heritage and so on...

I hope this spread is beneficial to all of you.

I'll provide a reading sample so you can have an idea:)

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=2394705#post2394705

shiresun

I really like this spread alot. I will definitely try it soon.

Peace,

Shire

Golden Moon

shiresun said:
I really like this spread alot. I will definitely try it soon.

Peace,

Shire

Thank you Shire:).

lord_ewin

Goodness! I just found this!!

I think this is a wonderful spread..! Do you know of a way to find out your heritage if you don't know?

Golden Moon

lord_ewin said:
Goodness! I just found this!!

I think this is a wonderful spread..! Do you know of a way to find out your heritage if you don't know?

As far as I'm concerned, the 4 courts represent certain continents.

minrice

This is great Golden Moon!

I was digging through the spreads section looking for a spread that would be appropriate for people in general, as the court cards are the topic of discussion today.
I think this spread is great, dealing with people! I'll let you know how it goes!

P.S.
What are the 4 courts and their continents?

Aulruna

I just used this in a kind of predictive way - a German/Japanese couple wanted a reading about their daughter, and how to best make her aware of her heritage(s).

So I adapted the middle part to show what she is already aware of, where she has to struggle to integrate the different backgrounds and where the parents can add to the awareness (I drew 6 cards in all for this).

It was a great reading!! Thanks, Golden Moon!

Golden Moon

I'm shocked that my spread would be very useful. I took great pride and pleasure in creating this spread for everyone to enjoy and be true to their heritage.

You're welcome Aulruna (and everyone else.)