Hexen2.0 Reprint

aquestionmark

I am very excited that this deck is being reprinted. I have a copy and will be purchasing another deck for study so I can write on it and really explore all of the fun in the deck. I want to dive deeper into this deck and cannot wait to have a backup! I am a total fan of the interesting realm it represents in the world, that of conspiracy and wildly different perceptions of life as we know it or think we know...

http://blackdogonline.com/all-books/hexen-2.0-tarot.html

DarkYarns

Thanks for posting this. I've not seen this deck before, and the artwork is dense and spectacular! The Black Dog website crashes whenever I try to put it in my cart, but it appears that Barnes and Noble also has it for pre-order.

VioletEye

whoa! that's awesome, thanks for the heads-up, aquestionmark! i've been rubbing my chin over this deck for a while, but had resigned myself to the fact that it was gone. (for me, at least, in price ;) ) it looks verrrrry interesting....

illyria

Finally! I got mine off of a kind member here on AT recently, but yes, a deck set aside for study purposes would be awesome. I also want to send a deck to a friend.

daenys

Oh my god. It's so bold and postmodern and deep I... I have to have it.

The Happy Squirrel

Yay!

:)

chorphee

It's already on my wish list. I'm sooo happy the deck is being reprinted :D

aquestionmark

I've seen a few of the reprint decks available on Abebooks and ebay from the UK. I believe it has been released for purchase in the UK already.

Freder

It's been listed as a pre-order at Amazon for something like eight months now. Wish they would just make it happen.

Laura Borealis

I had the original and traded it away. :rolleyes: