Hidden Message in the Tree of Life

Lady Iron Side

I felt that I should post this, I am not sure if anyone else has seen the Hidden message in the Tree of Life.

Today I've been working with the Tree of Life, and found this hidden message, how ever when you first look at the tree of life you will not see it, at all, until you do this.

First you need to print off this tree of life that I have, it will fit a 8x10 letter size paper. Make sure there is nothing printed on the back of the paper or you won't see it.

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i460/IronSideArt/Cary Yale deck/hiddenmessageinthetreeoflife.jpg

Then take your printed Tree of Life and fold it so that Malkuth , Yesod match up to tipareth and D'aath.

once you've done that go to your window and place the paper up against it and what do you see?...pretty kewl

you will see the hexagram and the pentagram, etc. with the top triangle and the 3 circles. so what does that remind you of?

A. Crowley's Unicursal Hexagram - the four points are the 4 circles. Gerurah chesed, hod, and netsach.

Please share your insights, and whether you already knew of the hidden message. What do you think this hidden message means?