High Priestess on Daily Basis

Susi

i have now been pulling tarot cards from my waite deck for at least 10 weeks - previously i did this on a german forum, but i prefer this in english because it is centered more on the rider waite.
after having gone through two rather horrendous days with the hanging man i've had ace_of_cups yesterday and the EMPRESS today. she kind of washes away the tendance of the big arkanum which was the hanging man. i plan to return to this thread now on a daily basis and can advise this daily procedure of pulling a card to everyone who wants to get to know better his waite deck.

Alta

This thread already exists

Hi Susi,

Please use this thread for your Daily Draws for RWS.

It lives in the Daily Draws sub-Forum of Your Readings.

However any card you draw that that you want to discuss in more depth, please feel free to come back to this Forum to discuss.

All the best,

Marion
Moderator, RWS Forum

Susi

thankyou very much for redirecting me marion!
i have obviously tried to stay in the waite section not considering that there is a daily-waite thread in the reading section which is more useful.
nevertheless i tried to edit the topic in order not to have started the present thread totally in vain.
the card that i would like to discuss here is actually the empress, which i have also found previously in a thread started 4 years ago:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=11380
this card is totally relieving for me as i am leaving a hard period of the hanging, mentioned before.

BodhiSeed

I love the Empress! She is such a sensual being, and she always reminds me to slow down and appreciate the sights, smells, sounds, tastes, and sensations around me. :)

Bodhran

Susi

i see it in quite the same way, bodran. after having gone through a short but desperate 'hanging' time having drawn the empress was such an emotional relievment for me so that i can think forward now.
at this same occasion i want to thank the mod for having changed the title of the thread which talks about the empress!