How do I get this book written?

greenseer

Hi guys :)

I don't get a chance to practise Lenormand very often, but I still like to do the odd reading when I get the time - but wondered if I could get a little help with this one.

Question: How do I get this book written?
Cards: Mice + Tower + Garden + Book + Bouquet

A little context that might help + my insights into the reading - I currently work in the media industry, but what I really want to do is write fiction. I've been working on a project for nearly two years now but my job is very demanding, I have a partner I see quite often and have to make time to see my family, so my writing project often takes a back seat. I've made changes to allow myself a little more time to write by taking time off of work, but when I sit down to do it I struggle to do anything because I'm so preoccupied with other things :(

I'm pretty stumped about the reading, maybe I should reword the question? I'm particularly stuck with mice + tower, but i think that book + bouquet is a good indication if I can figure out the reading.

Interpretation: This is a little loose because mice + tower is really throwing me, but I think mice + towers indicating something about isolation being the problem, and garden + book + bouquet is advising telling people about the project somehow?

RAphrodite

Hi guys :)

I don't get a chance to practise Lenormand very often, but I still like to do the odd reading when I get the time - but wondered if I could get a little help with this one.

Question: How do I get this book written?
Cards: Mice + Tower + Garden + Book + Bouquet

A little context that might help + my insights into the reading - I currently work in the media industry, but what I really want to do is write fiction. I've been working on a project for nearly two years now but my job is very demanding, I have a partner I see quite often and have to make time to see my family, so my writing project often takes a back seat. I've made changes to allow myself a little more time to write by taking time off of work, but when I sit down to do it I struggle to do anything because I'm so preoccupied with other things :(

I'm pretty stumped about the reading, maybe I should reword the question? I'm particularly stuck with mice + tower, but i think that book + bouquet is a good indication if I can figure out the reading.

Hi greenser, I am working on your reading at the moment, but the mods may ask you to post an interpretation of the reading before anyone else can say anything. would you like to interpret the cards yourself first?

RAphrodite

Mice + Tower + Garden + Book + Bouquet

mice bouquet anticipation
tower book professor, mentor
garden

with these cards, the key issue is garden, i think not only is there procrastination, this refers to your job in the media industry (social activities etc).

to me the how you get this book written, psyche yourself out for this project, and get a mentor. that may help.

did this resonate?

greenseer

Hi greenser, I am working on your reading at the moment, but the mods may ask you to post an interpretation of the reading before anyone else can say anything. would you like to interpret the cards yourself first?

Thank you for the tip :) I always forget to leave my own interpretation out of embarrassment.

Mice + Tower + Garden + Book + Bouquet

mice bouquet anticipation
tower book professor, mentor
garden

with these cards, the key issue is garden, i think not only is there procrastination, this refers to your job in the media industry (social activities etc).

to me the how you get this book written, psyche yourself out for this project, and get a mentor. that may help.

did this resonate?

Embarrassingly, procrastination is a big problem for me (unsurprisingly I am procrastinating as we speak) - I think a lot of it comes from wanting it to be so perfect that the fear of it going wrong stops me from doing anything. Thank you for your interpretation :)

DownUnderNZer

Withdrawn.....