How is he feeling after the break up?

cdoliveira

Hey everybody so I asked the deck how he was feeling after the break up and thats what I got. We broke up 2 weeks ago and pretty much everytime I ask this question I get the mice and the ship cards, so this is starting to blow my mind haha

Cards were

WOMAN + SHIP + MICE + FISH + Scythe

After the break he said he wanted to travel around the globe a bit so it all makes sense, i just don't undertand what I am doing there in the spread next to the ship? I am an immigrant so maybe there is something to do with it? (it doesn't make much sense to me tho)

Is it somehing like after the break up (woman + SCYTHE) he decided to leave the country but he is still quite sad and confused (mice)? Is this trip going to happen or not? Hopefully, that would be good for him!!! :)
Well, I am quite confused, need some clarity here hehe

Thanks folks :)

D Sparkles

Hey everybody so I asked the deck how he was feeling after the break up and thats what I got. We broke up 2 weeks ago and pretty much everytime I ask this question I get the mice and the ship cards, so this is starting to blow my mind haha

Cards were

WOMAN + SHIP + MICE + FISH + Scythe

After the break he said he wanted to travel around the globe a bit so it all makes sense, i just don't undertand what I am doing there in the spread next to the ship? I am an immigrant so maybe there is something to do with it? (it doesn't make much sense to me tho)

Is it somehing like after the break up (woman + SCYTHE) he decided to leave the country but he is still quite sad and confused (mice)? Is this trip going to happen or not? Hopefully, that would be good for him!!! :)
Well, I am quite confused, need some clarity here hehe

Thanks folks :)

I think Mice in the middle is indicating that he's missing you. I think Ship could represent "longing" for you in this case.

cdoliveira

Oh, thanks D Sparkles. That would make sense too =)