How many different gigs do you read at?

How many different gigs do you read at?

• Only one location. The store owner insists any requests come through the store.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I read at various locations, depending on the day of week.

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • I only read at one location, but looking for more!

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I only read at my home.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

HighPriestesss

Thank you for your poll!

satinangel

A coffee shop every Wednesday and alternating Fridays.

Various "fair" venues on the weekends; Coffee shop, bookstore, community center, hotels, community garden, etc. (just depends on the weekend).

I am also looking for a couple new venues to fill my weekdays.

Sheri

I read at my office if I have appointments. I read at fairs on weekends if there are any. I've also read at large women's only expos, at an antique store for a 3 night ladies night out shopping evening, at bookstores, metaphysical stores, hotel conference rooms, etc.

My goal at local fairs is to let people know that I have an office they can come to for readings. If the fair is out of town, then my purpose is to get email or phone business, or sometimes, I just like reading in the moment and don't care if I have followup business.

I also read at other events on the weekends if they are interested, sometimes for free, which I then count toward advertising. At those venues I hand out larger sized business cards that also serve as certificates for a percentage off an office visit.

:love: Sheri

Baroli

"Have deck, will travel."​

:D:D:D

Grizabella

I'll read anytime, anywhere, anyhow! :D :thumbsup:

And with my beautiful Karma Jar canid made for me, I do it in style. :D

As I said in another thread, I guess I'm not considered a real pro on some levels, but I'm happy doing what I do and I think it's rewarding. I always put the money I use to good use, too. :)

Sinduction

Weekends, I read at a night club. I could read every night they are open, but I usually only go two nights a week. I like this gig the best because I don't have to pay anyone to work. I just give the owner free readings whenever she wants them. And now, on busy nights, I also waitress and get to keep all my tips. It's a really good gig.

I also read over the phone, chat, IM and rarely, email. I so prefer face to face.

Most other times, it's spur of the moment, wherever I happen to be.

nisaba

satinangel said:
A coffee shop every Wednesday and alternating Fridays.

Various "fair" venues on the weekends; Coffee shop, bookstore, community center, hotels, community garden, etc. (just depends on the weekend).

I am also looking for a couple new venues to fill my weekdays.
Wow, sounds like a great community to be a part of if there are simply that many opportunities.

Rev_Vesta

Hi....

I normally read from home but also read at Expos and psychic fairs.....when I can...