I can't find a reason for this recurring dream!

Ambergree

I am terrible at dream interpretations, especially of my own far out ones. I keep having this same motif for the past few days.

PS, its kinda gross. Not inappropriate, just body grossness.

I'm going about my day (reading the paper or a book, usually) when suddenly I realize I have this huge pustule/boil inside my mouth. It's in the left side of my cheek, up by the gumline, enormous and completely debilitating. I touch it slightly and then ribbons of pink and red fluid just shoot out and splatter on whatever I am reading.

It is so disturbing that I've been losing sleep over it.

jfiallo0982

1-It could be literary, you have to go to the dentist and check for oral cancer or something of the sort.

2-you said something not very nice about somebody and you feel guilty.

I think you should check the first option, specially if the dream is a recurrent one.

J.F.

lark

Reading a book is of course the collection of knowledge..or the need for further study

Boil- supressed emotions

Ribbon-positive element in your life...you need to look at what the ribbons are made of and what colors they are:
red-fast pace, or danger, or a need to stop something, or anger
pink-unrecognised weekness...could be in any area..mental, emotional, physical, spiritual

Gumline-a lack of understanding something, more thought is required about it.
You have to literally chew this over...by thinking or talking about it.

Cheek- something you are doing or that has been done to you that is out of line and over the top, audacity or impudent would be good words to describe this.
Could be something you read.

Interesting dream and I think the key is in what you have been reading lately that is out of the ordinary.
Because your subconscious is telling you, you are having a hard time processing it.

mingbop

I dont do dreams but have a friend who does. This is what she says -

The dream tells of your ability to be cause serious damage if you're not cautious of what you are saying. Either you have already been saying bad things and it has caused problems or there is someone you have been speaking badly of.. or there maybe an opportunity to do so. Be very careful what you say. The damage can be very deep and cannot be taken back.